Thread: Grocery Strike

Grocery Strike

Just curious about those like me who are affected by the grocery strike. It started on my first week of a fifteen week cycle and now i am paying through the nose for high quality protiens like chicken breast and lean beef... anyone else have to deal with and if so any suggestions?

MachZ is offline Member
    grocery strike? Where is this happening?

Have you checked into frozen food places like M&M meats and stuff?

Needles33 is offline Junior Member

Strike

Where abouts is the strike occuring? I've heard of numerous strikes in California. I heard Safeway is bringing a ton of smaller supermarkets down like Albertson's, Raley's, Bel Air, ect. If this is true don't shop at Safeway. IMO there cuts are too expensive anyhow.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i live in fullerton cali and albertsons been on strike for for a couple of months. it realy sux. i went one day and they had no chicken breast. i **** you not. hope this ends soon.

Needles33 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    i live in fullerton cali and albertsons been on strike for for a couple of months. it realy sux. i went one day and they had no chicken breast. i **** you not. hope this ends soon.

Like I said before, help out our smaller (less expensive) supermarkets and don't shop at Safeway. Hell, hit up Costo. They have the best deals on Chicken Breasts and Beef Cuts.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    Just curious about those like me who are affected by the grocery strike. It started on my first week of a fifteen week cycle and now i am paying through the nose for high quality protiens like chicken breast and lean beef... anyone else have to deal with and if so any suggestions?

Why not raise your own??

Thread Information