racer_inboston is offline Junior Member

250mg deca & 250mg test gyno?

Hey guys, i'm doing the above and am on 6th week. right nip has a lil bit of sourness when i press it in hard. should i be concerned?
    have nolva but only 20 20mg tabs...

capinatl is offline Junior Member
    Have you been touching your nips a lot?

Does it hurt when you cup your hand over your breast and press? Or lay down on a bed chest down?

It's a seriously low dose you're on. I had problems once while on 1.5g of test with fina and a handfull of anadrol . I took nolva 30mg ED until symptoms subsided (7-10 days) and then 10mg ED through clomid therapy.

doesnt hurt when i cup over breast or while layin gdown on the bed chest down. i have been overfeeling and squeezing my nipple, maybe the sourness is from overfeeling on it, not too sure. i know that week 7 & 8 of my cycle i would like to do 50mg winny everyday for 14 days...but i'll take any advise guys!
    p.s
    i have 40clomid 50mg tabs, 20 nolva 20mg tabs, and 30, .25mg arimidex tabs

, put on 15lbs so far.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    why did you only run 250mg a week of deca and test? Is this your first cycle? About the gyno you are probably like me always feeling for it and worried about getting it. I would rather be safe then sorry and just start taking the nolva. I also take liquidex the whole way through.

This is my (4rth low dose cycle) and i tent to make good gains on a LOW DOSED CYCLE, so why rush to the higher doses ya know, its not like i'm looking to compete. aNYHOW, I might stay add winny 50mg ed or eod staring next week and bump the test to 500mg cause i have no more deca after my last 8th shot so might stay on the winny and test...for another 4 weeks just enought to help solidify the results. what do you guys think
    Last edited by racer_inboston; 12-23-2003 at 04:58 PM.

Thread Information