Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    gymaholic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    4

    2nd cycle suggestions

    I just finished my first cylce of Deca and Test enathate for 8 weeks. I had had extemely good results i gained 22 pounds in this time period, that was with a good diet. I'm a skinny little **** that is 5'10 166. I'm gettin a lot bigger tho. My question is how long should i take off before I start a second cylce and should I continue with my first cycle or should I try something else? If you think I should try something else give my some cycles to use

  2. #2
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,184
    Quote Originally Posted by gymaholic
    I just finished my first cylce of Deca and Test enathate for 8 weeks. I had had extemely good results i gained 22 pounds in this time period, that was with a good diet. I'm a skinny little **** that is 5'10 166. I'm gettin a lot bigger tho. My question is how long should i take off before I start a second cylce and should I continue with my first cycle or should I try something else? If you think I should try something else give my some cycles to use
    i would have ran that cycle a bit longer, but it seemed to have worked for you...you should have ran the test another 2-3 weeks.....deca will slow down your recovery so now you must wait 3 weeks hit the clomid and nolv and hope you get fully recovered...that will put you at the 2 months(if you're recovered) then you could go back on...be sure to have bloodword done after pct......
    for the next cycle, swithc it up, run test and eq and extend the cycle by 4 weeks

  3. #3
    hector999 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    89
    bro the longer you wait the better, clean your receptors before just jumping back into something, at what mg did you run the deca and enanthate ....... did you follow up with PCT

  4. #4
    gymaholic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    4
    I'm a beginner to all this how do i know if i'm fully recovered? what do you mean by bloodword done after the pct?

  5. #5
    gymaholic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by hector999
    bro the longer you wait the better, clean your receptors before just jumping back into something, at what mg did you run the deca and enanthate....... did you follow up with PCT
    400 mg of deca and 325 test

  6. #6
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,184
    Quote Originally Posted by gymaholic
    I'm a beginner to all this how do i know if i'm fully recovered? what do you mean by bloodword done after the pct?
    go to the doctor and have your hormone levels checked

  7. #7
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,184
    Quote Originally Posted by gymaholic
    400 mg of deca and 325 test
    you should never run the deca higher than the test, this could push recovery even further back
    take another month and research

  8. #8
    gymaholic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    you should never run the deca higher than the test, this could push recovery even further back
    take another month and research

    Yea I try do a lot of research on this website but its difficult for me to understand what it all means especially the posted messages cause everyone uses abreviations for everyting. I'm don't want screw myslelf up so are you saying wait 2 or 3 weeks then get on clomid and novl for a month or so then wait another month?

  9. #9
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,184
    Quote Originally Posted by gymaholic
    Yea I try do a lot of research on this website but its difficult for me to understand what it all means especially the posted messages cause everyone uses abreviations for everyting. I'm don't want screw myslelf up so are you saying wait 2 or 3 weeks then get on clomid and novl for a month or so then wait another month?
    yes....and if you don't understand something don't hesitate to as like you have done here

  10. #10
    hector999 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    89
    bro basically 21 days after your last shot start the clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10 days, 50mg next 10 days, Nolvadex will start at signs of gyno or w/ first day of clomid. Get blood work done like asymmetrical1 stated, once you have the results there are many posts here that will show you how to read it, then you will know when you are ready, PCT is a must

  11. #11
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by gymaholic
    Yea I try do a lot of research on this website but its difficult for me to understand what it all means especially the posted messages cause everyone uses abreviations for everyting. I'm don't want screw myslelf up so are you saying wait 2 or 3 weeks then get on clomid and novl for a month or so then wait another month?

    Theres a whole thread dedicated to abreviations. Do some research but don't be afraid to ask questions - a good rule is time on = time off. Like they said though never run deca higher than test, deca shuts you down real hard.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •