Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rqc04
    week 1-5 - 1cc trenbolone acetate ed
    week 2-6 - 1cc test prop 200 eod
    week 6-12 - clomid (not sure how much)

how does this look guyz
    im 5'11 162
    max bench 240
    There's a lot of things wrong with this.
    First, you neglected to mention your age and prior cycle experience.

Second, how much tren actually in 1cc varies because not all products are dosed alike. That could be anywhere from 50-125 mg each day, a big difference.

Next, it looks a little short. most people feel that it takes around 5 weeks for tren to just kick in, let alone really work its effects. Also, you should start the testosterone at the same time as the tren, not a week after, that doesn't make any sense.

It really looks like you're either limited by money, or for some reason are against running something for more than 5 weeks.

Next, you realize that your average prop dose is going to be 700 mg a week, which imho seems like a lot for someone who doesn't know much about steroids or cycling.

Continuing, clomid only post cycle therapy is not as effective as it is when combined with nolvadex . Nolvadex will also prevent estrogen related side effects that are associated with testosterone use.

If you post your age and cycle experience, i will be able to help you further.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you trying to do?

rqc04 is offline New Member
    i am 22 years old. i did a straight test cycle last summer. 1cc eod for 5 weeks. i gained about 20 lbs. but lost it all once i stop taking it. that was because i didn't know about PCT then. i also got really down and depressed after stopping the test. what would you recommend i do? i've been doing research, but all this info is a little confusing. i began the tren on the 15th and i really don't want to just stop already. what should i use for PCT. thankx alot

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Stop. You are not ready yet, and continuing blindly will get you the same results as your previous blunder. If something is confusing you, type it in a search, and try to find the answer there. If after a few times of doing this you are still confused, ask. Just do not continue on without knowing what exactly you are doing.

-moto

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump for a stop immediately.

Plans made in haste are laid to waste.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    have you noticed that everyone who you've asked on this board has told you to stop, on two separate threads, now? doesn't that tell you something? oh, btw, STOP RIGHT NOW!!!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    research.... you are wasting your time and money and messing your body up. STOP now and get your sh*t together and do it properly. you will be happy you did.

Thread Information