NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member

Cut Deca short to avoid Gyno??

Heres my dilemma. I just started a cycle and heres what it looks like:
    weeks 1-4 Dbol 4x/day
    weeks 1-10 Deca 300mg 1x/week
    weeks 1-10 Test Enth 250mg 2x/week
    About 50 Clomid on hand for anti-e and post cycle.

I am a little worried about gyno, though I have done cycles similar (if not a little stronger) I dont think I ever got gyno. I do have fat on my chest since I was a chubby kid, but I never felt a hard lump or anything, just some fat.
    Anyways, I know that clomid should be taken 3 weeks after my last Deca injection and for 4 weeks long. Im only worried that I wont have enough clomid if i take some during the cycle for anti-e.
    So I was thinking of cutting the Deca short to 8 weeks and still run the Test till week 10, then start the post cycle clomid from the Test shot 2 weeks after the last injection. Is this ok for making the most out of my clomid and avoiding gyno??

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPaintoGain
    weeks 1-4 Dbol 4x/day

I am a little worried about gyno, though I have done cycles similar (if not a little stronger) I dont think I ever got gyno. I do have fat on my chest since I was a chubby kid, but I never felt a hard lump or anything, just some fat.
    Anyways, I know that clomid should be taken 3 weeks after my last Deca injection and for 4 weeks long. Im only worried that I wont have enough clomid if i take some during the cycle for anti-e.
    So I was thinking of cutting the Deca short to 8 weeks and still run the Test till week 10, then start the post cycle clomid from the Test shot 2 weeks after the last injection. Is this ok for making the most out of my clomid and avoiding gyno??
    need another anti-e like l-dex or femara to run during the cycle.....clomid is an extremely weak anti-e

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    For deca Gyno I have read a lot of info on taking vitamin b. I dont know the dose but Pheedno Or Mud Man should. Deca gives you gyno in a different way than test so I don't think regulare anti e help.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    For deca Gyno I have read a lot of info on taking vitamin b. I dont know the dose but Pheedno Or Mud Man should. Deca gives you gyno in a different way than test so I don't think regulare anti e help.
    imo, no probs with deca gyno at that dose...keeping bromo on hand still not a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    imo, no probs with deca gyno at that dose...keeping bromo on hand still not a bad idea
    I thought maybe he was wirried more about deca gyno. Thats why he was going to cut it short. You are probably correct but I seen some info saying that 600-800 mjgs of vit b6 works as well as bromo with very little if any sides.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought maybe he was wirried more about deca gyno. Thats why he was going to cut it short. You are probably correct but I seen some info saying that 600-800 mjgs of vit b6 works as well as bromo with very little if any sides.

I read somewhere that 800 of vitamin b can **** you up a bit. You might want to look into that before going with this suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I read somewhere that 800 of vitamin b can **** you up a bit. You might want to look into that before going with this suggestion.
    search, Gyno help (expierenced please read) and look at the study Pheedno posted. Now 800 may be to much but it suggest 200 three times a day.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPaintoGain
    weeks 1-4 Dbol 4x/day

I dont think you are taking enough of either deca or test to worry about gyno. You are low enough on both you almost dont need an anti-e while running cycle. Vit B-6 can help with deca gyno but I always heard you need to take at least 500 mg of either test or deca before you have anything to worry about.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    200 mg of Vit B6 is plenty for most people and is like 40 times the daily recommended allowance. I dont think there is a need for much more. For me 200 mg did the trick in controlling anadrol side effects which were actually quite severe for me.

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the help guys, I can get anti-e's anytime, I just wanted to know, in your opinions, if those dosages were high enough to really worry about it. I was told by several guys at my gym that I should not worry about it, I just wanted to get some other opinions.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You look good to go but I'd have l-dex around myself for the deca bloat..nolv on hand for pct...go to a research lab and get some..just my .02

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    .25mg L-dex + 10mg Nolva throughout the cycle

Don't worry about prolactin from the Deca

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would extend the Enan one week past the deca so that both compounds clear about the same time for PCT....... Also, clomid is no good as an anti-e..... run 10mg of Nolva and .25 L-dex through the cycle...... Like Pheedno said don't worry about deca gyno...... your doses of deca are not going to cause it to happen.

For PCT i would run Clomid / Nolva to get your HPTA functions up again.... Start it 2 weeks after your last Enan injection.

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva

Thread Information