New Guy USMC is offline New Member

Exclamation Someone Help !!! Please !!!

Hey Guys

Im a complete newbie when it comes to juice, I have lifted on and off nothing to serious, any how I have boot camp and i need to lose 20 punds or more so I dont get sent to remedial.

I wanna be big and cut, and be able to do a lot of pull ups

my friend told me to try

Sustanon , Winstrol , and ClenButerol

Does Winstrol Make you stronger or does it cut you up

thanks alot brian

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Why not just try dieting and doing more pushups? winstrol is a muscle hardner used in cutting cycles... gives alright strength gains... How old are you?

Hey Bud

Im 20 years old, I have dieted and done everything there is Im losin hope, My friend said why not try juicing for 2 or 3 months, you have done everythin else and I was like why not

thats my story

Brian

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Well that seems like a quick fix... I don't think it's the answer to your problems though... If i were you i'd do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach and watch what I eat... I think you'll get along good like that Gook Luck

Da Bull is offline Banned
    If you want to get cut.tren & prop are the only two things you need........

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Calm down soilder...haha... You got some reading up to do buddy...Let all the fellas know exactly what your plans are... You're still young, and you are not finished growing, Big and ripped? That doesn't say much, neither does lifting on and off and nothing serious... You'd be better off going on a nice diet and taking some supplements... before you jump in the game bro...

Merry X-mas

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    goin on a cycle would be a waste, considering you don't know what your doing.

yeah but im really confused, I wanna use somethin and get some results Im just lost

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New Guy USMC
    Hey Guys

I have lifted on and off nothing to serious,

:
    This right here says it all bro. You don't need juice. Check out the diet and training forums

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New Guy USMC
    Hey Bud

Im 20 years old, I have dieted and done everything there is Im losin hope, My friend said why not try juicing for 2 or 3 months, you have done everythin else and I was like why not

thats my story

Brian
    I'm just going to come with the truth here bud, If you're giving up over 20lbs you say you can't lose, and you want to run a cycle, that after your cycle you're going to get fat again... I'll give you a heads up, Tell us how long you last in boot camp, cause with an attitude like that, It will be a short stay...Sauce is not a miracle drug, you give juice to someone with heart and determination you get animal, do the same thing to a heartless freak and you get a good laugh...

hate to break it too ya...but someones eventually will

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    I'm just going to come with the truth here bud, If you're giving up over 20lbs you say you can't lose, and you want to run a cycle, that after your cycle you're going to get fat again... I'll give you a heads up, Tell us how long you last in boot camp, cause with an attitude like that, It will be a short stay...Sauce is not a miracle drug, you give juice to someone with heart and determination you get animal, do the same thing to a heartless freak and you get a good laugh...

hate to break it too ya...but someones eventually will

Well said. Forget the juice and get ready to become a man or die trying. Get tough now because Paris Island is not a place you want to go to soft. Also, you do not want to be there while recovering from a cycle or your dead meat. Anyone can lose weight if they stick to a program and eat right. Do cardio first thing in the am on an empty stomach. Increase your proteins and watch your carbs. You do not need juice for that.

Thread Information