hckyplyr is offline New Member

Accutane/first cycle

Hey bros,
    I started Ranbaxy Sotret 15 days ago. This is accutane, but my dermatologist prescribed this generic version because its cheaper I'm assuming. The first week I broke out alot on my back, but now I have extremely chapped lips and face, back looks a LITTLE better. My question is, since I have such a great source I get pretty much get anything I want. What type of cycle can I do that will help me to bulk up and make nice gains. I figure test e and test cyp, will probably give me more acne, however, maybe a low dose of primo and anavar might give me what I'm looking for. Please let me know what your thoughts are. Thanks to all for your advice.
    Stats:
    5'11
    20 (be 21 in feb)
    Junior in college, just quit the team cause coach doesn't know what he's doing.
    lifting history: about 5 years, all hockey related exercises.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    You will need to stop the tane if you want to do a cycle, imo. To hard on the liver.

I've done some research and accutanes definately harsh on the liver. However, any injectables won't affect my liver. I'm just going to stay away from harsh orals like dbol , and drol. Everyone reacts differently to accutane, and I'm one of the lucky ones that isn't experiencing many sides. Would it be possible to maybe do a Eq or deca only cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by hckyplyr
    I've done some research and accutanes definately harsh on the liver. However, any injectables won't affect my liver. I'm just going to stay away from harsh orals like dbol, and drol. Everyone reacts differently to accutane, and I'm one of the lucky ones that isn't experiencing many sides. Would it be possible to maybe do a Eq or deca only cycle?

No, if anything do a test only cycle. Don't mean to burst your bubble but injectables are hard on the liver also. Just stop the accutane. If not I would advise a liver panel every couple of weeks.

Shades of Jay is offline New Member
    Yes bro, you will be fine running a cycle whilst using accutane, just avoid 17aa's. I suffer from bad acne and have run several cycles whilst using accutane, with no liver problems.

I think you should run either Test prop on it's own or Test prop/Primo.

If you want any advice or help you can P.M. me or e-mail me bro.

bump

Thanks for the help guys. I'm not going to stop the accutane, I'm going to take the chances of using an injectable through my accutane treatment. daddydbol- I will get my liver checked each month through my dermatologist. I got a one month prescription, then when I go back, he checks liver values and then suscribes another month. With my money situation, I can get any type of test within my price zone. However, deca I can only afford about 200mg. a week for eight weeks. Eq the same story. BUT, thanks for the responses, keep them coming

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    u'll be just fine using injectable while on accutane.. Especially considering you'll already be gettin your liver value's check monthly while on accutane.

K guys, looks like I'm definately going with an injectable w. the accutane. As far as sides, what would you guys run for a first cycle (considering acne and accutane). I'm thinking of just going with qv instead of paying extra for brand names like organon, upjohn, schering, etc. Thanks

Thread Information