pestis is offline Junior Member

another question about 1st cycle

you all gave some great pointers in my earlier post. sounds like test is the way to go. In the sites section on novice cycles, i noticed a few cycles of only deca . would a straight cycle of deca, couple with an increase in my protein and caloric intake give me noticeable results that would last.
    under the steroid profile section I noticed that deca was listed as one of the anabolics that promote the longest lasting results.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes it would give you results that would last. I did a deca only cycle and got great gains. However my doses were crazy high. Looking back on it though i wish i would have used test with it. I was a newbie and didnt know any better. No Deca Dick for me and no gyno. I had a tremendous increase in strength and put on 20lbs in a 8-10wk cycle, i think it was 9 wks its hard to remember these days. However i lost a lot of my gains since i didnt do PCT. And i didnt keep my diet up either. THese were things i didnt know i had to do and i wished i researched more. I personally say if you do PCT and keep up your diet you will be hapy with your results.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    it will give you results, but shut you down hard....much of the "profiles" section was written by arnold in the 70's...well not really, but stick to the advice you are given here...run the test only first cycle, then later you can run test/deca cycle

pestis is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Yes it would give you results that would last. I did a deca only cycle and got great gains. However my doses were crazy high. Looking back on it though i wish i would have used test with it. I was a newbie and didnt know any better. No Deca Dick for me and no gyno. I had a tremendous increase in strength and put on 20lbs in a 8-10wk cycle, i think it was 9 wks its hard to remember these days. However i lost a lot of my gains since i didnt do PCT. And i didnt keep my diet up either. THese were things i didnt know i had to do and i wished i researched more. I personally say if you do PCT and keep up your diet you will be hapy with your results.
    never heard of deca dick, sounds "not good". Is this a performance issue related to crashing test levels?

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Yes Deac can shut you down hard and thats why some can get "Deca Dick". It all depends on the dosages though and your PCT.

My next cycle will be 400mg test and 250mg Deca. Other bros have had no problems on this and it seems to give great results.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    yeah, i hear deca dick is no fun. always mix w/test and make sure the test dosage is either equal to or higher then the deca, preferably higher

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Just stick with one compound for your first cycle. TEST cyp or test enan is the way to go!!! Don't forget PCT!!

BLT

Thread Information