Thread: oral / inj??

sleger72 is offline New Member

oral / inj??

1st cycle. Looking at oral of D-bol and Anavar .
    8 wk cycle starting D-bol at 15mg wk1, 20mg wk2, 25mg wk 3-4, 30mg wk 5, 35mg wk 6-7. Down to 25mg for wk 8.
    Anavar will start at 20mg wk 1-2 and increase to 30mg by wk 3-7. Down to 20mg by wk 8.
    I am 31, 5'10" 160lbs. very low body fat. I have changed my diet in the past 6 weeks and have gained 8 lbs in 13 days but have peaked. Any opinions??? I would like to gain approx. 15 - 20lbs and keep most of it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to do some research bro........... This cycle will destroy your liver...... also the tapering of dosages is old school and will do you no good.

For a first cycle run a long acting estered test like cyp or enan at 500mg for 10 weeks with 10mg of nolva and .25 of l-dex through the cycle.

What do you have planned for PCT?

what if I'm trying to avoid injections

Quote Originally Posted by sleger72
    what if I'm trying to avoid injections
    Then you're not ready to use AS................ I wouldn't even consider orals for at least a few more cycles.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Then you're not ready to use AS................ I wouldn't even consider orals for at least a few more cycles.

Exactly

thanks, I'll continue the journey

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, Take muds advice. If your not ready for injections, then your definitely not ready for steroids . Trust me, when I first started out, I was the same way. I thought doing a cycle of Andriol was good. WRONG! Thank the lord I found AR and these guys set me straight. Trust me when I say this. INJECTIONS ARE NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. I was the biggest pussy when it came to injecting. I saw the needle and was like HELL NO. But, the best advice is to have someone do it for you the first time. You (like the rest of us) will say "thats it?" It will get to the point where you will actually like doing it.

Now, back to your cycle.. HORRIBLE. two Oral steroids aren't good for the liver. Bridging your doses is old school. You always want to try and keep your blood levels consistent. Most of your gains from the DBOL you get, you will lose. doing 20mg of VAR won't do anything. (trust me, this last cycle I started out with 20 and NOTHING).

Your first cycle should consist of a single compound like Test Enan and or Test Cyp. Why? IF you do certain say 2 steroids like Test and Deca , and you get some sides, how are you going to know which one it was?

Research Post cycle thearpy PCT. VERY VERY important.

Oh, there is NOWAY your diet has peaked in that short of a time. NOWAY. You should be eating 7 or 8 meals a day and putting down 1.5-2.0g of protein per body weight....

so you think just test cyp for the first time would be a good start? I am currently taking in about 250 protein and 3-4k calories. I think I just need to man up and get over it. How about 300-400mg for 8-10 wks

Yes cyp or enan is great for a first but I would run it no less than 10 weeks and no more than 12 weeks at 400mg a week

what do you think the % of weight gained will be kept once you discontinue use

If your PCT is done corectly and you keep your calories high durring that period and a few weeks beyond PCT you can keep most if not all of your gains.

for PCT I'm looking at clomid for 3 wks.
    300mg day 1, 100mg then 50mg spread over remainder. If I'm correct, I wouldn't start until 2 wks after last injection.

for PCT I'm looking at clomid for 3 wks.
    300mg day 1, 100mg then 50mg spread over remainder. If I'm correct, I wouldn't start until 2 wks after last injection.
    That looks good................... You could also run it like this:

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva

I also use 4g's of Tribbulus ED

if symptons aren't too bad, do you need the nolva

if symptons aren't too bad, do you need the nolva
    I use Nolva durring my cycles and PCT............. it keeps estrogen from binding to your receptor sites and it also acts as a serm............. durring PCT it will help keep estrogen from rebounding making recovery harder.

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That looks good................... You could also run it like this:

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva

I also use 4g's of Tribbulus ED

Do a search on PCT that loading phase of clomid is a debatable issue... but in the end it will be your choice...the rest of the PCT is fine but some feel the loading in not neccessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord Focker
    Do a search on PCT that loading phase of clomid is a debatable issue... but in the end it will be your choice...the rest of the PCT is fine but some feel the loading in not neccessary.
    True but it does get blood levels up so unless you have problems with clomid I say do the 300mg for the first day

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    1st cycle. Looking at oral of D-bol and Anavar .
    8 wk cycle starting D-bol at 15mg wk1, 20mg wk2, 25mg wk 3-4, 30mg wk 5, 35mg wk 6-7. Down to 25mg for wk 8.
    Anavar will start at 20mg wk 1-2 and increase to 30mg by wk 3-7. Down to 20mg by wk 8.
    I am 31, 5'10" 160lbs. very low body fat. I have changed my diet in the past 6 weeks and have gained 8 lbs in 13 days but have peaked. Any opinions??? I would like to gain approx. 15 - 20lbs and keep most of it.
    Like Mud says, if you hate needles then you aint ready. I stay away from orals as the potential for liver damage aint worth it. I understand that jabbing a needle into your thigh or butt once r twice a week may not be your idea of a favourite pass time but its committment you make.

Also, like Mud said, you can keep most of your gains provided you have a good PCT and keep training hard after your cycle.

Thread Information