russian_rucker is offline New Member

new cycle question

hey men, i just have a quick question for y'all. I am fixing to start this new cycle in the next few weeks, and I don't really understand the dosage conversions. I mean, for example, how many cc's is 100 mg of prop, and if i take 400mg/week of primo, on which days should I take it. Also, feel free to critique my cycle, it is shown below. Thanks for the help. Y'all have a good one.

1-11 Prop 100mg ED
    1-10 Primo 400mg/week
    6-12 Anavar 20mg ED
    12-14 Clomid

T3 (Cynomel)
    Clenbuterol (2 wks on/2 wks off)

Quote Originally Posted by russian_rucker
    I mean, for example, how many cc's is 100 mg of prop, and if i take 400mg/week of primo, on which days should I take it. Also, feel free to critique my cycle, it is shown below. Thanks for the help. Y'all have a good one.

1-11 Prop 100mg ED
    1-10 Primo 400mg/week
    6-12 Anavar 20mg ED
    12-14 Clomid

T3 (Cynomel)
    Clenbuterol (2 wks on/2 wks off)
    Depends on how your prop is dosed. If the prop label reads: "100mg/ml"(most prop) then there is 100mg/ml(cc). ml=cc. So you'll need 1ml(cc)/ED. If the primo is enathate you can shoot 2x s/wk. If its acetate is should be shot ED or EOD. The only changes I would make would be increase your dose of var to 30 and either stop it through wk11 or bump the clomid to wk13. Also run your prop right up to your PCT.

Thread Information