4plates is offline Banned

need some advise

im on 3rd wk of a sus/deca cycle and i went to the doctor today for severe chest pains i thought it was a heart attack but turned out to be pulled chest muscles,i hurt like hell.the doctor told me to take e a rest on the iron but now i dont know what to do should i continue my cycle and just lift less weight or should i stop for a week or 2 and then just continue my cycle

bump!!! just dont want it to go to the bottom im ready for more juice tomorrow or should i save it

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    I'm not a doctor but here is what I would do.

Stay on your cycle. Use less weight when working your chest. Use perfect form. And slow the movement down when doing your chest exercises. You can still work all your other body parts to their full potential. If the pain in your chest becomes more painfull and is not geting better each time you work your chest then I would quit the cycle do my clomid and restock on the gear for when you are able to work your chest to its full potential.

Good Luck, Hope everything works out for you.

Braz_Machine
    Last edited by Braz_Machine; 09-07-2001 at 08:46 AM.

Mike Guest
    I would stop the cycle and save your gear - personally when I lift on cycle it is not a lifting style condusive to any pulled muscles - I work too hard on cycle to go in there with a pulled pectoral muscle! I have gone through cycle with injury before but its only if I am in the middle of a big cycle

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Dont waste your gear save what you got and then get more for even a sicker cycle YOur just going to be disapoointed becasue you cant get the gains that you want becasue of your pec tear. Youll be suprised in what you cant do because of it.

choice is offline Junior Member
    Save your gear, stop your cycle, and wait a month or two before you start it again. No sense cycling if you can't train hard.

ok that sounds like a good idea. only going on 4th wk so its only half thanks for the advise

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Good Idea bro good luck with the pec

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree that you should stop your cycle and hit clomid therapy as planned. Better safe than sorry and you should gain better when you hit your cycle in optimal health after you recup than if you went ahead half-assed with this one, fearing an even worse injury.

Thread Information