rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member

New Lifestyle, need a new Plan

Hey everyone. Last time I posted I had a lot of time and things were easier to plan. I just recently got married and graduated College, now working full time etc.
    I have a great family owned job and can eat whatever at work anytime and have a ton of gear right now. Everything from GH to Deca

I am struggling though, I need to shed some body fat and devise a diet and stack that accomodate and traveling businessman. I need to cut my injections down to a few a week since Airports aren't the best place to shoot up. Maybe an oral and some injects, diet plan and routine. I am 23 6"2 210 and 13%BF wanting to get to 8% quick, I have a fast metabolism to help.

Thanks a ton, looking for the input and a great 04'

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Well the only problem with traveling alot is if you have to take your gear with you through the airport.

Can you list what gear you have exactly so that we can get an idea of what you have and give you better input?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    congrats on the marriage !

simplyjakked is offline Member
    if you have a fast metabolism then just cut out sugars and watch the carbs late at night! add a 40 cardio session if you can 3x a week! tell your wife you love and thank the family for the job!

There i just solved all your problems...make checks payable to simplyjakked!

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Dr. Phil for the advise. Seriously you guys are right. I am going to start some Cardio and watch the sugar, especially at night.
    On the gear, any suggestions there?

Thread Information