landshark is offline Associate Member

New ** Products?

-testasteron suspension 100mg + test propionate 100mg= 200mg/ml new mixed formula !!(oil based ,inj smoothly)

and...

-LOOK inj adrol! 50mg/ml warm up and shake before use or tranfer ,oil based not found elswhere ,orally active

two questions guys...

1. Has anyone used either of these, particularly interested in the test mix, as I was going to incorporate it into my next cycle of
    week 1-10 week 6-10
    600mg. **EQ 100mg. Winstrol (ed)
    80mg. ** Tren (ed)

2. For the vets and mods, what dosages and what injection frequency would you use if adding it into that cycle...

Also, the tren and EQ are coming in 75ml. jugs...are these sterile or should I put them in sealed vials...was thinking of using some old test bottles I had left...

BUMP!

c'monnnnnnnnnnnnn...

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Bump.... I want to hear more about these products to.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    As for the 75ml jugs, he says himself to preload syringes or refill into smaller bottles and boil like an egg. I usually just filter into a 100cc bottle and draw what I need from that.

Havent' used the susp/prop combo but w/the suspension you are going to have to shoot ATLEAST once a day. Susp peaks after about 6hrs so 2x a day would yeild much better results. If I was to run a cycle of it I would do 1/2cc 2x a day (1400mg/w total test) but if you don't have alot of cycle experience I would do only 1/4cc 2x a day (700mg/w test).

planetx is offline Associate Member
    That manufacturer can produce anything these days.

Have not heard this rumor yet, bro. But, the testosterone conconction sounds tempting.

I can't imagine doing more than 1cc of it.....100mg suspension and 100mg propio is a lot of gear per mg. Is it possible??

Take a look at the 2 on their own. Normally Virormone or propionate is taken 100mg ED, but mostly at 100mg EOD, as my research/friends/counerparts say.

Suspension is usually taken (if at all) 50-100mg ED.

I am no chemist, but the 100mg suspension will be in your bloodstream in a couple of hours and stay there for 24.

Where does the propion. go?? Any receptors left?? I do not know.

Theoretically sounds killer at first, will it function accordingly?

planet

Where will the propinate go? It is, in basic theory just like sustenon, it is a blend of test, just using shorter esters. There are enough receptors for both unless you are taking 3+ grams a week, then you have cause for concern of flooding out. Taking 200mg/d of of prop/suspension is still 1400mg/week test which ppl do ALL the time, not that I recommend it to most ppl but you won't have any problem at that dose with "running out of receptors"

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

receptors

Yes remember test is test for most part, the suspenion has no ester, thus no time release, prop, is about 2-3 days ester, so you don't "run out" of receptors, in fact there is a study i read that your receptors upgrade the longer you are on, of course you don't respond the same, after having a lot of cycles or very long cycles, but it's not due to receptors, but more due to genitic limits. I would think 200mg prop/suspenion mix would make for painful injection. Be interesting to see results.

Thanx for the replys...

I'll keep you guys updated on my results...probably going to go with 1cc of the test blend daily, with 1cc of his tren , still debating on the no ester EQ, but damn is it tempting. Also using winny at the end...
    Boy, I can't wait for the pumps and the strength increase!!!

Kizer check your PMs...

Back at you bro, looks tight

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    I was thinkin about using this for my precontest cycle. I was going to do 100mg eod of prop. but now I am thinking of doin 150mg eod of prop/susp. blend which would be 3/4 of a cc eod. Which do you guys think I should go with ?

EOD on suspension is IMO pretty much a waste of it. The only thing that would have to offer is a boost in workout intensity but the injects would have to be timed properly. I believe I read suspension peaks in 6 hrs after inject.

Originally posted by Lmg2701
    I was thinkin about using this for my precontest cycle. I was going to do 100mg eod of prop. but now I am thinking of doin 150mg eod of prop/susp. blend which would be 3/4 of a cc eod. Which do you guys think I should go with ?

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    So would every day be better ? or Should I go twice a day keep in mind that two shots ed for 10 weeks would really really really suck.

I guess I am crazy b/c I would do 2x a day. I just got off a cycle of 3-4 shots a day for 6 weeks straight, only been off for 2.5 weeks and I am dying to get back on already, lol. To do 2 a days though you are going to have to use sites, if you are not ready for that yet then I would do daily's not 2 a day.

BTW slin pins work wonders on site injects (as long as the skinfold isn't more than about a 1/4 of an inch in the area injected).

keep in mind that two shots ed for 10 weeks would really really really suck.
    Bro, I hear ya on that! With the suspension and the no ester EQ, which are both supposed to be painful shots, I was told that TWICE a day would be best...and here I was hesitant about ONE a day...

Just some food for thought...that would come out to 140 painful 2ml. shots in two and a half months!!!

F*** it I'm doing it anyway

Good luck with your cycle

Haha, yeah it is alot of sticking. I pm'd landshark about this but I think there could be a bit of a compromise on this.

I was thinking for the workout boost instead of using ephedrine b/c of blood pressure issues, you could get away with one injections six hrs prior to the workout on workout days and only do the 2x daily on non workout days to keep the blood levels steady since you won't need the spike.

Thread Information