nj juice is offline Member

? on products from dazed...

Was ordering my kit b4 and noticed dazed has a few new products.

1-dehydroandrostanolone-17-cypionate
    4-androstenediol-17-cypionate
    4-norandrostenediol-17-cypionate

They sound like prohormones but does anyone know for sure? Thanks guys and happy new year...

Ok, after researching a bit more on dazed's board i have found out that these are prohormones, although they're said to be very similar to the real thing.

My question is this; 1-dehydroandrostanolone-17-cypionate was described on dazed's board as being similar to test prop and masteron ...has anyone here tried this product or the other two and if so what is your opinion on these products...

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    Ok, after researching a bit more on dazed's board i have found out that these are prohormones, although they're said to be very similar to the real thing.

My question is this; 1-dehydroandrostanolone-17-cypionate was described on dazed's board as being similar to test prop and masteron...has anyone here tried this product or the other two and if so what is your opinion on these products...

Bottom line is there is no comparison between prohormones and steroids . Similar means the chemical structure for the most part looks the same as real gear minus a molecule hear or there.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Some prohormones are decent, but the sad part is, it's cheaper to go buy real gear

I realize that most prohormones aren't that great but was wondering what these injectable ones from dazed were all about.
    Also if the results are decent, it might be worth it to those who can't really afford steroids because of their ****ty hookups to overpriced sources. (myself included, this is why the only aas i choose to do now is self-converted prop and fina, until i can find a much cheaper source...)

Thread Information