Thread: Basic Query’s

iwanttogetbigger is offline New Member

Post Basic Query’s

Couple questions,

Hypothetically speaking, say mid cycle you start to experience gyno symptoms, im already on 10mg of nolva ed, so I bump it up to 50 mg ed.
    1. How long can I expect to wait for the symptoms to go away?
    2. Should I stop the cycle if the gyno gets worse?
    3. Should I continue to bump up the nolva until the symptoms go away?
    4. Would having liquidex, letrozole , or armidex be beneficial at all to alleviate the gyno? (if so, which is best)

What are some drugs/supplements you can take to help with your liver functions/keeping it clean? And if possible a little about what each does and how it helps.

Finally, for someone who has never done injections before what kind of pins would you recommend? I’ve see a lot of suggestions, I’ll be injecting in the quads, delts, and glutes. Generally speaking, would I want to get 1.5” 21g to extract, and 1” 23g to inject? Or should I mix it up, get many of each size?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iwanttogetbigger
    Couple questions,

Hypothetically speaking, say mid cycle you start to experience gyno symptoms, im already on 10mg of nolva ed, so I bump it up to 50 mg ed.
    1. How long can I expect to wait for the symptoms to go away?
    2. Should I stop the cycle if the gyno gets worse?
    3. Should I continue to bump up the nolva until the symptoms go away?
    4. Would having liquidex, letrozole , or armidex be beneficial at all to alleviate the gyno? (if so, which is best)

What are some drugs/supplements you can take to help with your liver functions/keeping it clean? And if possible a little about what each does and how it helps.

Finally, for someone who has never done injections before what kind of pins would you recommend? I’ve see a lot of suggestions, I’ll be injecting in the quads, delts, and glutes. Generally speaking, would I want to get 1.5” 21g to extract, and 1” 23g to inject? Or should I mix it up, get many of each size?
    Jeeze...ok...
    1) I dont know
    2) No, find a better dose or drug
    3) Or maybe try another drug?
    4) See # 3

Milk thistle...do a search

18g to extract
    21gx1.5 glutes
    21gx1 all else

JMHO

D

shootdeep is offline Member
    21g to inject seems kinda big to me. i've used 21s, 23s and 25s and the 23-25 guage range is the best IMHO. it's bad enough using a 21 in the glutes, but in the delts and quads..WHEW!!..i won't be doing that again.

Thread Information