lebanese is offline New Member

1st cycle, need some help(been learning for the past 5 years)

thanks for checking out this thread.
    i'm 5'8 180lbs around 9 percent bf. my diet is pretty clean. i work out 5 days a week and 4 days of cardio. I've been training for the past 7 years with no as use. Now i think i reached my gentic limit and i would like to over come it.
    i was thinking of doing a sustanon 250 and a winstrol cycle, followed by clomid and i have nolvadex handy in case.
    my goal is to gain around 10 to 15lbs of lean muscle and drop like 5-10 lbs of fat.
    i was thinking of going light on sustanon.
    week 1-10 sust 250mg a week
    week4-10 winny at 50mg ed oral
    followed by clomid.
    i could pick up some other compounds like deca , anavar ,primo,proviron ,andriol .
    any input,comments would be appreciate it.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lebanese
    thanks for checking out this thread.
    i'm 5'8 180lbs around 9 percent bf. my diet is pretty clean. i work out 5 days a week and 4 days of cardio. I've been training for the past 7 years with no as use. Now i think i reached my gentic limit and i would like to over come it.
    i was thinking of doing a sustanon 250 and a winstrol cycle, followed by clomid and i have nolvadex handy in case.
    my goal is to gain around 10 to 15lbs of lean muscle and drop like 5-10 lbs of fat.
    i was thinking of going light on sustanon.
    week 1-10 sust 250mg a week
    week4-10 winny at 50mg ed oral
    followed by clomid.
    i could pick up some other compounds like deca , anavar ,primo,proviron ,andriol .
    any input,comments would be appreciate it.
    I would suggest a test only cycle to start. Sus to me is a waste unless your going to be doing multi injections to properly use the short esters. Keep it simple and have your diet in order not just pretty clean, have it perfected and you'll get the results your lookin for, and drop the winny

Scorpio is offline Community Veteran
    2nd that, the test prop in sustanon is too short acting and needs to be injected multiple times a week. IMO, test enth would be a better choice.

Sorken is offline Member
    Use a long acting test like they said.. with a dose of 500mg/week.. for 10-12 weeks.. followed by pct.....
    And you should gain some fine lbs if the rest is good...

Good Luck bor !

collegeboy2387 is offline New Member
    your ok running sus. just inject it twice a week... 250mgs per injection

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    I'd suggest injecting sust atleast e3d, perhaps eod to really take advantage of the prop.

crj900 is offline Banned
    If you break it all down the prop in sus is only 12% of it. So w/ 2 injections a week you wont be taking advantage of that 12%, cus of the fast acting ester. But enan, is a always better choice.

Thread Information