GotR0ids is offline New Member

steroids and your heart

hey how is every one today. i am new to the board and have a important question..ok so i had surgery about 10 years ago (i was born with a hole in my aorda valve and had to get it replaced) my doctor told me it was the same procedure Arnold Schwarzenegger had. i still have a small leak today..but my question is can steroids effect this valve in a bad way? Thank you for any help.. have a great day

GETTING HUGE is offline Junior Member
    Tricky question, I would ask your doctor.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    bump.....

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Ask DocM. He is a member on the board, and he should be able to answer your question.

GotR0ids is offline New Member
    cool thanx a lot guys i will ask him if i found out how lol have a great day

yeah ask the doc, steroids can enlarge your heart so that may be more of a problem for u

Vascularity is offline New Member
    Uhm, if im not mistaken. Its the left ventrical that is enlagred, oh well, not completely due steroiduse. Rather lifestyle of bodybuilding, lifting weights to the maximum. Since even "clean" bodybuilders get that enlargment to some point, which is not hazardous for your health. Some however get the greater version of it, which is VERY bad.

But in your case whichever answer we give here, you must talk with your doctor about it, and just pray that he is open-minded. Because if he say's no, make sure he explains WHY. And then get back with us

Good luck bro

Thread Information