Thread: mexico

NISHCO is offline New Member

mexico

i was just wondering if there is any aas that can be bought without a percription mexico if so which ones if u know? second woud it be smart to mail it to canada or is it pretty easy to get caught. any help would be great

AHUGE1 is offline New Member
    well im new here but im pretty sure this isnt a smuggling board so yo umight wanna pm someone or think about that...
    secoundly if you find the right pharmacy any AS can be bought wothout a prescription

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    AS can be bought at any vet place they are everywhere most of the human pharmacias only sell sust and its more expensive than i can get it here. getting it over isnt hard at all just drive over they usually dont check too well

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NISHCO
    i was just wondering if there is any aas that can be bought without a percription mexico if so which ones if u know? second woud it be smart to mail it to canada or is it pretty easy to get caught. any help would be great
    the whole reason ppl go to mexico to get gear is because there is no need for a prescription...cant help you with smuggling tactics as i have no experience with it

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    u can get almost any drug known to man in mexico, no questions asked. Don't know about mailing back to canada, are you driving through the states or fly into mexico?

Thread Information