PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Which brand for EQ?

What do you guys think is a good way to go with EQ...Fort Dodge? They come in 50mg/ml right??? And also TTokkyo, comes in 200mg/ml?? Tornel? Which do you think, or what others are there? I am not posting a source, just wondering brands.
    Thanks guys. -PaPaPumP

The Iron Game Guest
    I would go with ttokkyo or ultragan unless you are only using 100-150mgs weekly

Nah, i was gonna use Sust/EQ 500/400 maybe with a little dbol thrown in. MAybe. Of course anti-e, and clomid.
    =PaPaPumP

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    PA pa pump what anti-e you looking to use? Would I need an anti-e if I was just gonna use 400-500mg of EQ and Winny? Might be good to just have some Nolvadex lying around huh?

Talking What up solid.

Equipoise has a very low conversion rate (or so I've heard). It aromatizes at the smallest of degrees. I'm really not to worried about EQ unless I'm using upwards of a gram or so, which im nowhere near. But as far as nolva goes, it blocks estrogen by binding with estrogen receptors before actual estrogen from your AAS have the chance. . From what I've heard as far as anti-e's go Arimidex /Liquidex are pretty much top grade. But for just a 400EQ cycle , you shouldn't need that. Maybe throw some Test such as Sust or En , get nolva, and clomid for post. Hope that helps. Any other questions feel free.
    -PaPaPumP

Pa pa- thanks bro preciate the info. So you gonna go with Sus/Eq stack? Gonna use D-bol or no? Your going for size right? I don't know what to do, see I wanna get hard and ripped and I'm think of the Eq/Winny cycle, but I'm also interested in the Eq/ Sus cycle, just wonder if I keep diet clean, and drink lots of water, will I keep the water retention low and put on good lean mass, I don't want to blow up. Also kinda iffy on the test for now cause I already got trace of gyno and a little fat on the chest, and don't want it to get worse. I'm thinking the Eq/winny will rid me of this- What you think? I'm so glad I came across this site, you guys have helped so much thanks!

Hey, If you're worried about Gyno.

I am going to quote a professional bodybuilder on this one about gyno prevention..
    "You can get away with murder if you use arimidex .". Nuff said about that. As far as Winny,EQ, if you're looking to get hard, then that's your bet as long as your diet and cardio is in check. But if you're looking to put on size, as I am, I'm going to go with Sust/EQ/ (maybe dbol ). You gotta pick which one you want. -
    PaPaPumP

Blindfaith is offline New Member
    ive tried ip eq and that is the best bang for your $$$$$$

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

eq

i use maxigan EQ and it works great but it sucks because of so many frequent injects, since it's only 50mg/cc.i wish i could get soem 200mg ttokkyo but my source doesn't have it.i love EQ ,works great.good luck bro

thanks my brudda's for the advice and support. So as for anti-e's during cycle you say that arimidex is the best for gyno-prevention? Which one is the best in prevention and doesn't inhibit gains, and is most reasonable price wise?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt worry about taking anything just see if you can get it at anytime before you start you cycle. I dont take any just because I really dont have problem with it. Also Ive used everyeq under the sun and I love them all you cant go wrong with any of them just like a maxigain you have to inject all the time but its still good

Solid..

Hey man,
    For the most reasonable price, I would say Nolvadex , and for the size of the cycle you're taking, that's probably all you'd ever need. But if you're thinking of doing any future cycles. It might be wise to pruchase Arimidex /Liquidex and just keep it so when you need it, it's there.
    -PaPaPumP

you guys are the shit thanks. I know that I probably wouldn't need anything for just an Eq/Winny cycle but I am starting to lean towards like a Sus/EQ/Winny cycle now since I hear so much how your first cycle is always the best. I wanna make this a good one. I figure If I eat clean quantity and drink lots of water, then I will steer clear from alot of water retention. Am I on track?

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

That's a hell of a good cycle bro, you'll get some good quality mass. That's probably my next cycle too. I just got off of a Eq/Sust and it was great.

With the eq its your choice ttyokko puts out the 200mg eq which is good but I still like the maxigan 50mg I guess im just old school and dont mind the shots

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    Man I would definetely go w/ttokkyo becuse of the need for less injections. Stabbing muscle aint fun.later

You need to define what you want a cutting cycle or a mass cycle leave the winnie out if your going for mass if your cutting add fina into you winnie and eq

Thread Information