Thread: hear me out

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Smile hear me out

Alright boys, I'm gonna make my first cycle post. Now I hope not to get flamed but I need some advice. I got axcess to anything I want basically so: being a first timer I wanna do this right. Quick on the stats: 24 yrs old, 190, 10%bf, 5'11. Now I'm not wanting to hit anything hard just yet, wanna leave room for later but my goal is basically get really rock solid. I am pretty damn solid right now but have a layer of fat which bothers me most in the chest area which has always been damn hard to get rid of. So...Looking to get solid and mabey put on some quality muscle. I am thinking of Parabolan >(228mg/wkcombined with Winstrol depot 200mg/wk) but I did read that novices like myself should not use Parabolan (yet). What do you guys think when considering what my goals are?

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    Can you even get real parabolan anymore? I don't think you can! Go winstrol and equipoise . You would get cut up and get very vascular. The equipoise would even throw on some quality muscle. Equipoise is the shit!
    jssmc

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Cutting:
    Winny equip and Fina thats the best cutting xyle that I can think of maybe som prem in ther to

CYCLEON Guest
    I think the first thing that you should get is a new source! No one makes parabolan and hasnt since GAC changed to tren Ace. There are romours that TTokkyo might com out with it but nothing so far.

Great cutting cycle is EQ/Tren/winny = Yum a ripped, veiny, hard as a rock mofo.

But IMO you should be putting on some mass first - ur BF is under control - go for a bulking cycle to kick urself up to 220 or so and 11-12% BF then shred it with a cutting cycle get BF down to 8.5% or so - leaving you with 215lbs of twisted steel

dont get too caught up in this " i wanna put on some muscle but not get too big" crap every newbie says - you have the frame so do a good bulk cycle first, THEN cut - its much easier to contro that way and if you use the right products yo wont gain much water/fat on the bulk cycle anyway.

CYCLEON Guest
    yup - bet uv got GACs stuff - only one makes it at 76ml/ml x3=288

it isnt para anymore - its tren adnd you would need more of it per week anyway, that not even 1ml EOD!

Mike Guest
    yeah thats not para - its not para unless you're getting it straight from negma in FR

hey actually i just talked to my buddy, and he said that a mexican company makes a generic brand of parabolan but it's legit. one bottle would last 6 1/2 weeks and i would hit mon wed fri. he also suggest i should mix something like test in since 6 1/2 weeks is very long. I also like your idea cycleon but first i wanna to hear what you think about this cycle >so-if i can get this generic parabolan, and mabey mix some Sus 250 in, how do you feel this would work out to go for 10 weeks. EX: wks 1-4-start off with Sus 250/wk or 500/wk then wks 5-10 add parabolan 76mlx3/wk MWF. The only down fall is that it takes 3 wks for the Sus to take affect, I'm also going to get some Nolvadex ( just procausionary) and Clomid. He said for all this and 30 needles looks around $660. On the other hand Do you favor the Equipose stack? He's taking a journey on Monday so I don't have much time. I need your help! Thanks.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I can get Parabolan $23 an amp! Actually I can get just about anything!

CYCLEON Guest
    and he said that a mexican company makes a generic brand of parabolan but it's legit. one bottle would last 6 1/2 weeks and i would hit mon wed fri.
    thats not parabolan - its trenbolone acetate - same juice but shorter ester, like test prop. thats why you hafta shooot it EOD not 1x per week like real para.

Ahhhh...........elaborate on exactly how much of what are you getting - $660 doesnt sound too cheap - is this a local source tho? or net?

CYCLEON Guest
    mike - i dont think even negma makes it anymore

cycleon for 660, enough sus 250mg for 10wks, 61/2 wks of para, 100 tab packet of nolvadex , some clomid, and 30 needles. So what you think? He says this parabolan shit is gooood!

CYCLEON Guest
    ask him to use some lubricant the next time he tries to screw you! well -what you have is

$280 - 20ml Tren Ace
    $140 - 10ml Sustanon
    $ 70 - 100 tabs Nolva
    $ 50 - 40 tabs Clomid
    $ 25 - 50 needles - lots of places to buy these rather than your source

now that is at teh most expensive prices i could conger up which is normal for local cause he takes the most risk. it still only adds up to $565

You in cali - for that price you can go to mexico and get it yourself!

Mike Guest
    You arent getting para bud - thats tren (GAC)

Cycleon - no they dont make it anymore but from what I understand if you're getting it official channels over there you're getting old negma product

CYCLEON Guest
    yeah - somebody was posting that they had it in andorra pharmacies and other out of the way contries but somebody show me a real one (even expired) and id be suuuuuuuuuper surprised

Mike Guest
    Yup - see thats the only gear I would RATHER do if it's expired than in date lol

damn well it does seem im gettin stuck in the butt. hmmmn he said the nolvadex cost $1 per tab@100tabs=$100. A needles are $1 p/needle. still this doesn't add up. he must be taxin my ass for profit huh? Well anyways is the cycle alright though? Or should i think of taking something else? get back to me quick, since times runnig out before he makes his trip. oh and by the way yeah i live close to mex about 1hr45min away, but i have no idea how that whole process works.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Nolva should be no more than 50c a 20mg tab IMO.

Lose this guy, or hangle with him cos he's still got a big profit margin! he can bring those prices down.

BA

Bro find someone new to deal through or just get it yourself your close enough to the border. Take a drive youll cut out the middleman dont forget everyone who touches your gear need to make some money on it so get it from the source

choice is offline Junior Member
    Actually, the TTokkyo tren is already on the market, but it's a completely different ester than para was...

So I think I'm going to ask him to get me some Eq and winstrol . Does 300mg/wk-Eq and 50mg/EOD- winny for 8 wks total sound good?

400-600mg a week for equip and 100mg winnie eod soundes better

alright so 400-600mg Eq/wk combined with winny 100mg/Eod, sounds good huh. Ok I will tell him to get me this then. I can't wait to see how this works out! Wish me luck. Lates.

CYCLEON Guest
    yes you do need to up th EQ if its going to be ur primary juice but 400mg should be enough IMO maybe 500mg. as far as winny goes PA is correct in suggesting a 50mg ED dose but you had better do some study on how to take it first.

Good Luck Bro maybe you should think about adding a little Fina into your stack

Ok guys can some one help me in figuring out how to acheive injecting 400mg/wk -this works out to be 16ml/wk so even if I inject 2ml *every day that still only works out to be 14ml/wk. Also how to incorperate the winny? Can I inject both at the same time, mix them? I do not know where I can get information like this without asking you, so sorry if I sound like a total newbie, but unfortunatly- I am. Just wanna do it right and be safe. Cycleon you had mentioned that I had better do some study on how to take it, I will just don't know where? So if you guys can help a brother out I'd appreciatte you taking the time!- thanks.

anyone?

to get your goal of 400mg of equip a week you need 8 ml if its 5o mg per cc or 2 cc if its the new 200 mg. and then you hit your winnie every other day you also can drink winny to same effect

Hey thanks PA. Is the 200mg the more readily available one on the martket these days? So I would hit that twice a week, and as for the winny depot- I can drink it? Seroiusly? If you can do that then why would anyone think to inject it? It's not bad for you? Sorry for all the questions.. thanks again

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    its not para bud, its defiantly trenbolon and as far as needles go . DONT p;ay $1.00per needle that is way two expensive , i pay at shoppers drug mart 23 cents a needle.
    any ways be safe and have a talk with your source

CYCLEON Guest
    yes get 200mg/ml or you will feel like a pincushion! Yes you can and should drink winny, same effect as sticking it.

sup again guys. thanks for the quick reply. So I have another question for you Cycleon. Can you explain the winny and drinking part, I just don't get it. It seems like it would be bad for you, does it taste like shit? So I would drink 50mg every morning? What kind of Winny do you suggest? Thanks

its all prefenece on the winny drinking versus shooting both are effective

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

maybe be posted late but..

that $660 thing threw me.that's rediculously expensive for that shit.i would check some other sources if i were you.where do you live that people charge that?damn i'm glad i don't live there.and there if a charge for needles?haha.wow.get them yourself.teh like 10 bucks for a box of 100 for god sake.and that $23 an amp post? organon deca isn't even that expensive, shit.now i'm curious to knwo what all us us pay for our shit in different parts of the country/ world.

Thread Information