Thread: SDI Labs Report

TestUser is offline New Member

SDI Labs Report

Thought Id give everyone a report on the bs products every says. I actually bought some test suspension from them, and I take 4cc's a day of the stuff. I gained in my first week already, and my chest, arms, and traps have gotten a bit bigger as well. So maybe it's not BS stuff, and it might actually be real. no one buys from them because of the scams, but I did because no one else did, and maybe they actually worked. So now I write that I am getting results already taking 4cc's a day of their test suspension at $109 a bottle for a month on 4ccs a day.

Kevin

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    It's not real Testosterone Suspension . You would need to inject it. The ingredients are 1-Test and Andro. Those are prohormones. They work, but are nothing like the real thing and are way overpriced.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TestUser
    Thought Id give everyone a report on the bs products every says. I actually bought some test suspension from them, and I take 4cc's a day of the stuff. I gained in my first week already, and my chest, arms, and traps have gotten a bit bigger as well. So maybe it's not BS stuff, and it might actually be real. no one buys from them because of the scams, but I did because no one else did, and maybe they actually worked. So now I write that I am getting results already taking 4cc's a day of their test suspension at $109 a bottle for a month on 4ccs a day.

Kevin
    I'm glad to see that it's working for you!...but that is a pro-hormone not the real deal. Alot of times we make gains on pro-hormones because of the placebo effect IMO...we think we are taking something so we convince ourselves that we are getting stronger. I'm not saying that's the case for you...but I would simply do without rather than take anything that is OTC...and I'm also not suggesting that you take AAS. I support your decision not too, if that's the case.

Thread Information