MCS
    MCS is offline New Member

Steroids and Creatine

I was told not to take creatine well on the juice because it cant keep up, but I thought you need creatine anyways, so what should I do?

thankx in advance

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Can't keep up with what? You can take creatine with juice if you want to, but most people don't just because if you are on juice you don't really need it. However, many people take it at the end of their cycles to help keep on the weight that they have gained during the cycle.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    creatine works well with juice, sometimes on dbol you can get to puffy and need to cut it out but other wise always great results

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MCS
    I was told not to take creatine well on the juice because it cant keep up, but I thought you need creatine anyways, so what should I do?

thankx in advance
    Balony.... creatine is "better" absorbed when on steroids , so its more effective. It can also inflate your gains even more. Like if you gain 20 lbs on steroids without creatine... you might gain 25 to 30 lbs by combining creatine. Only catch is, dont off cycle creatine the same time you off cycle steroids because then the lost pounds will really add up, like what a blow to your ego it is when you gained 30 lbs then watch 18 lbs just simply dissipate off you in a huge hurry during the off cycle.

MCS
    sweet thanks guys

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Personally, I think taking creatine while on steroids is a waste of time. Steroids will just over-ride it. Instead, I tend to think that its a better idea to take creatine when coming off steroids as it may help you maintain your weight by adding a few lbs to your body while your losing weight as you have just come of your cycle. Coz thats what usually happens when you come of your cycle.

MCS
    interesting, any other opinions, please feel free the more the better

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Id take it at the end off the cycle personaly.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I cycle creatine all year round whether I am juiced, natrual, bulking or cutting.

carlo is offline Associate Member
    I agree creatine after the end of cycle makes sense, since steroids increases natural production of creatine in the body already, plus in my opinion if using d-bol or any Test more likely one will retain water so adding creatine will mean more water retention and bloating, I get bloated from creatine alone and also hold water so maybe just my case creatine at the end of cycle is best, is worth trying.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Personally, I think taking creatine while on steroids is a waste of time. Steroids will just over-ride it. Instead, I tend to think that its a better idea to take creatine when coming off steroids as it may help you maintain your weight by adding a few lbs to your body while your losing weight as you have just come of your cycle. Coz thats what usually happens when you come of your cycle.
    I disagree. Do you feel like it's not worth taking anavar with test because the test is that much stronger? Hell no!

Creatine is even better to take with roids because it works in a completely different manner than steroids do.

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    I have used creatine while bulking with juice (eg:enthante, deca , d-bol) I find a get an extra 5 maybe 10 pounds during cycle......Also creatine is good to use after discountinuing a cycle, it doesn't effect your hormone levels so it is safe to run during your PCT and so on.

MCS
    How about Creatine with cess, and Im coming off with Winstrol

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    i dont see how creatine can do anythin while on the gear, IMO I think that the gear will just simply over-ride it. Use it when ur "off". I dont know thats just my opinion, maybe it works when your also "on", but I dont rekon.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i use it pct with clen ...thats what works for me...plus that shyt isnt cheap enough to run all yr long...a weeks worth of creatine is the same price as a weeks worth of winny.....PCT

Thread Information