Thread: Injection Times

elkins31 is offline Junior Member

Injection Times

Right now i am taking 500mg test wk and 400mg dec wk. My question is" when is the best time to take the shot" Before you workout? An off day? Does it even matter?

Thanks,

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Doesn't matter. They take 4 weeks to get into your system after injection.

I'd split them into 2 shots per week, but even once per week would work fine.

Veggie is offline New Member
    I prefered to do them in the morning after a hot shower. My skin was clean, my muscles relaxed, and it was a good start to the day, like drinking a cup of coffee LOL. I also read a study a while back about rats being injected with a poision, the rats injected at night died and the ones injected in the morning tolerated the poision better and lived, moral of the story, I don't want to be a dead rat.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    as for what time durring the day, i try to do it after my shower in the morning but end up forgetting and then remember right b4 i hit the gym. So most of the time i just try and keep the injections all on the same days.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    After a workout when your blood is flowing through the muscles the fastest - faster and more complete dispersion of the oil. I never get knots by doing it that way. I get knots when I inject into a cold muscle.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Its all what works for you

CYCLEON Guest
    well - its not quite tru that it takes 4 weeks to get into ur system - some test is unbound right away but it takes some time for the bulk of it to be available. right after a hot shower is a good idea

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    After you shower at any time of day. I like to be consistent each week so that it kind of becomes like second nature and you don't forget or anything. Also, I wouldn't recommend right before you workout for your first few shots as you never know if you'll be queasy, headachey, etc.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    well - its not quite tru that it takes 4 weeks to get into ur system - some test is unbound right away but it takes some time for the bulk of it to be available. right after a hot shower is a good idea
    I agree. The difference I figure is that some guys don't workout hard unless they are on, so they don't get the benefit of the test that is immediately released. Then they say "it didn't kick in until week . . ." I try to get everything out of a cycle, so I workout so hard that I am almost catabolic. Then I know that I am ready to start. I've felt ALL tests and gained weight by the end of the first week, including enanthate .

Thread Information