Tri-zilla is offline New Member

Length off between cycles??

I would like some imput from you vet roid users....what is your normal time off between cycles...(and lets be honest.....no fibs...) and i am not a novice roid user so i do not want the expert answer of you should really take off six months between cycles. And this is aslo after taking clomid after the end of last cycle...thanks...T.Zilla

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Bro-
    I take the same amount of time off between cycles that im on them so if I do a 12 week cycle I take 12 weeks off or try to LOL

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    time on = time off

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    hmmmmmm ive heard that before LOL

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by dane26
    time on = time off
    yep.

Yes, it makes sense to give yourself some time to recoop. No one ever said to take exactly the same time off but its a good rule.

Fast R

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Do you mean none of you guys bridge? When I go on, I'm on for good. I plan cycles (growth, cut, combo) at certain times, but inbetween these "cycles" I almost always bridge. If I come off a 10 week cycle, I won't try to maintain with 10 weeks of clen only or let myself go dry. At some point I'll stick 250 of sust in there for 10 days, or deca only. I guess at this point I consider deca only to be "off". The only time I go off completely is when my schedule gets too messed up and I start missing workouts, or I get an injury and have to cut back. Then I'll be off for months.

Oh yea, and I use clomid generously . . . as needed. Clomid is the backbone of not going off.

Juiceon.. Not to flame you but If I was to do it that way I would have mental problems. If my WO schedule gets messed up I just improvise ... go early in the morning or late at night or maybe go home work my abs out till I cant breath. When i juice I not only am excited to go but my training is ten times as intense as it was before.

Fast R

Thread Information