bakes is offline New Member

Advice Wanted.nolvadex Or Clomid Whilst On Anavar

Hi,
    Need some advice i'm currently cuttting up as a trail run for a show i hope to enter in late october thought i'd have a go at getting in condition at least once before i do it for real!!!
    I'm only 9 days out and have been on anavar for the last 3 weeks at 20mg a day,i know it's a small dose but it's worked for me as it's the first time i've used and it's helped me keep hold of my muscle whilst losing the fat!!!
    I was going to go down to 10mg a day for the final week so that would be a four week cycle in total,but do i need to be taking Nolvadex or Clomid now?
    If i do, which one? at what dose and for how long?
    Any thoughts or advice would be greatly received!!

Bakes

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you don't need to take either right now. anavar doesn't aromitize, so there's really no risk of gyno.

just have either nolva or clomid (or both) on hand for PCT

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    nolvadex is a better anti-estrogen, eliminate estrogen even when not on aromitising agents and you can cut some stuborn fat areas like lower back

bakes is offline New Member
    Decided,
    Going to take nolvedex as a precuationary measure but how much do i need to take a day and for how long also when do i need to start taking it? cycle finishes on saturday
    i don't want to lose any of the gains i have made and want to do things right
    Thanks
    Bakes

Thread Information