Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member

Question glute or leg ???

I have just started my first cycle but I am not sure if it matters where you inject. The first time I injected, I did it in my glute and it sucked, I injected 2cc and it seemed to take forever by myself. I had a hard time turning around, holding and trying to push the syringe. I tried my leg for the first time and it was simple, but I heard that the glutes were the best place for the injections. If I inject in my leg am I not going to get the full affect of the AS or doesn't it make a difference?

Thanks

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    it does not matter, just u gotta make sure u go deep enough when injecting in the glute. And don't worry it always takes a while to push the juice through the syringe. The slower the better, too fast and believe me u'll feel it. Remember to rotate injections sites, to aviod scar tissue.

The Iron Game Guest
    I would say the glute as less chance of hitting a nerve and getting all worked up over it and full Intensity is dead on

Lush is offline Associate Member
    I'd have to go with quad injections.
    Easy and accesible with lots of real estate to work with.

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    Big fan of the Quad injections. I'll never go back to the glute unless I'm taking Ganabol or something where you have to inject all the time. The glute is too awkward.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    I prefer the glute. Especially after a while, I always seem to hit something in the quad.

I don't experience any problems injecting in the glute. In fact, I don't even have to turn around to do it. I use a mirror and once I got it on the spot, I slowly push in, change hand positions, and slowly engage the syringe.

I went over to a buddies house once and he answered the door with a pin in his ass - there he was walking around with that syringe sticking out of his glute. . . . just one of those moments that says a lot about me and my bros.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Johnny...do you have a bro or a lady who could help you out with glute injections? During my cycle I rotated sites R-L glutes, R-L delts and R-L quads. I was injecting my quads by myself but my wife did all of my glute and delt shots. It was easy because I could ensure I was 100% relaxed while she was injecting.

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

I personally prefer the quad, but you should rotate. And I actually get a greater rush when I do the quad. But rotate so you won't get any scar tissue, believe me pinching through scar tissue hurts like a mother fucker.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Where you shot is not a problem your body will get used to it. Just make sure you rotate your shot location to avoid cars tissue buildup

scar tissue sorry for the typo. I like rotating glutes and delts and site location biceps

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I haven't injected myself yet, my lady does it and it far better IMO, I rotate glutes, Quads and Delts. I think Delts are best. I shall be injecting 1cc of Prop EOD next time round so I may try triceps and calks for variety.

BA

Big Al, your not really going to inject in your "calk" are you? J/K Bro, I know it was a typo. That's one place I would not want to inject anything
    Pete

Shit bro you don't have a calk, man call yourself a BB j/k!

Yep Calf, with 1 23G 1".

BA

Oh I do have a "calk", but I won't inject anything into it! As a matter of fact, one if it's main uses is injecting into other things! You'll have to ask my wife Roberta (Bert) for further details

I never heard it called that bro, Is some techincal thing I missed in biolology?

Otherwise I can only imagine your sharing pet names with your bro's!!!

BA

Ive also injected CALVES with winnie and site injection is not as bad as you think it is

Thread Information