dirtymexican is offline New Member

losing body fat?

hey guys..this is the beginning of my 4th week of a 8 week cycle. im running 500 sus and 400 deca . im eating like a madman..taking my protein in...and ive lost 4 pounds since the beginning of my cycle. my body fat was about 10 percent, and im looking more ripped. i was hoping on bulking up for this cycle, like putting on 20 pounds and then cutting it out with some winnny in my next cycle. any suggestions to gain more bulk in this cycle?

The original jason Guest
    post your diet in full define eating like a madman where did u buy your gear is it real?? the two best answers i can think of
    let me know
    jason

hey

my gear is legit..good connection..basically my diet consist of alot of protein..calories...i try to take in about 4000 calories a day..and about 250-300 gms of protein..i weigh 175...my strength gains have increased rapidly due to the sus...and i know i shouldnt see any real results until the fifth week on..but im losing weight still..im looking more vascular..so im thinking that my body fat is dropping...im just wondering if this is normal? should i change my diet in any way?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    You shouldnt be losing weight on sust and deca especally at those doses. Question do you see yourself in the mirrror looking bigger sometimes its better to go on what you look like than what you weigh. Do you take a scale to the beach?

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    hey dirty- you notice any sides from the sus?

hey

I do look bigger...not much of a difference yet becuase it is still early in my cycle..beginning of 4th week. The only side effects ive noticed from the sus is just soreness from the injection site which is common i heard from the sus. it was pretty bad at first but the last two weeks it has gotten easier to deal with

dirtymexican

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I got a question. If your hittin it in your aRss, and it gets really sore- how do you manage to do legs? Does it hinder you at all? No acne huh?

Your fourth week you should be balloning up maybe its your diet????? Your not on a cutting cycle so I couldnt see you losing weight

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    Hey dirtymexican,
    You'll be fine. Your fourth week and on is where you really notice the difference. Just eat well and lift hard. Good things will happen man. Good luck,
    jssmc

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

calories

If you are eating 250g of protien how many carbs and fat, as example if you are eating a clean diet of say 250G protien, even 400g carbs(not likely) and 100g fat your total calories would be:

From Protien = 1000
    Carbs 1600
    fats 900

So total would be about: 3400 calories, i doubt you are eating that many carbs if you are only eating 250 protien, eat more, try this for tracking calories: 1g Protien = 4 cals
    1g carbs = 4 cals
    1g fat = 9 cals

try eating stuff like natural peanut butter and flax oil to get calories up, doesn't sound like you have problems with fat.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Iwannabesolid,

Ass or leg injection pain doesn't really hinder work out. after a couple reps the pain fades. And after injecting a few times the injections don't hurt.

Site location doesnt matter as long as its deep in the muscle I generally can start noticing scale weight into my second maybe third week after starting

Something is wrong, Im on my forth week same cycle and Im blown up like a balloon. I dont want to say this but I think your gear is bunk!

If your training and eatting right than you should have gained "some weight"

Fast R

r6guy is offline New Member
    Only side effects I've seen from Sus (I've only used 500mg a week combined with stacking some others) are slight acne on my back (but it cleared up 3-4 weeks after I stopped my cycle), increased sweating, increased sex drive (I could bone forever, hehehe), and a slight temper. With the temper, every once in awhile while I'm driving I'll snap for a brief second and maybe let out a yell or just get pissed, but I'm well aware of it. I think as long as you're aware of your temper, you should be fine in controlling it.

The benefits however, out-weigh all these side effects by far. I love this stuff.

Thread Information