np25 is offline New Member

I'm sure I have enough juice, but it doesn't look like it

I just gave myself shot number 6 this morning. This completes two full weeks. I have three full weeks to go and then two weeks to slow it down. It doesn't look like I have enough juice in the bottle to last that long but a couple of my buddies who juice said I do. Has anyone on here ever thought that before? This is my first cycle ever. I fill the syringe up to the half mark. It is a 3cc syringe. Thanks.

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    How many ml were in the bottle in the first place?

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    yeah, more info. what you're using, how many milligrams a milliliter, and how many milliliters a vial.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Alot of products are underfilled and it is hard to get every drop out of a vial. I wouldnt recomend only having exactly enuf for a cycle.

enough juice

Guys to be honest with you I really do not know. I can tell you that my buddy looked at the bottle and said it had 10 something in it. I know that isn't much help but that is all that I can really tell you.

ewww! You probobly should of learned a little more about what you were putting in your body before you started.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    when you say half mark on the syringe you dont mean 1.5ml do you? and how the hell are you gonna shooot something in you and not know what it is?

Bartleby is offline Member
    yeah bro why would you put something un your body and not know what it is....you should find these things out before jumoing into something that can cause negative side effects......

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

omg

yea well i think you shorted yourself on research to there bro.

Lightbulb

how can people just go into something as big as steroids without at least a little research.......for god sakedsyou are inecting yourself with a foreign substance.

finaplix

I am taking Finaplix . I know what I am taking. I know how much I am supposed to put into the syringe. I just don't know the wording or language. I studied this forever. To answer the question that I asked you guys, I called my buddy on the phone. He has seen my bottle. He said I had nothing to worry about. He said he had thought his bottle looked low before but he had plenty. He told me just to becareful not to give myself to much. I am shooting 1.5 ccs. He said shooting 3 times per week instead of one big dose is better for the steroid life. Thanks.

What kind of test are you taking with it?

ok

bro you shouldnt have to rely on your bro to tell ya what and how much ya got..you should know..it also should say on the bottle..why dont you pre-load to see what you got.. i dont know..i dont know what else to say..like neva said man you gotta know these things before you get into a/s good luck

buddy

did your buddy hook you up with this? you dont have to answer but if he did shame on him!

Thread Information