str8_up_menace is offline New Member

ENANTHATE Injection Hurts BAD WHY?

I took my first shot on Wed. in my right cheek and it hurts really bad the only thing i could think of is I hit a nerve or something. This is my secound cycle and it has never hurt this bad. I was just wondering if this is possible and if you can aviod these nerves. Thanks for any help.

Cycle is

Test Enathate 500 a week
    A-Bombs first 30 days 1 a day
    Clomid and Nolvadex Handy

Also thinkin about bumbing up to 1 1/2 cc's. Do you think its too much?

Str8_up_menace

KeyMastur is offline VET
    What jug of Enan do you have ?? Could be the BA content is killing you if you've got the 50 cc jug.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Like Key said a high BA content is probably the culprit.

xxxl83

dansteelman is offline Member
    he said he's bumping to 1.5 cc's...what kind of test has 500MG per CC? assuming you are only taking a CC a week...is it proline?

wisdom is offline New Member
    if it is proline, I've had the same problem on all 3 of my shots so far, try cutting it with some sterile oil that should do the trick, i even mix with deca but doesn't seem to help. For now ice regularly and take a couple motrins throughout the day. wisdom

Enanthate

Sorry Im taking 1 cc 2 times a week which equals 500 mg and i was thinking about taking 1 1/2 cc 2 times a week. I have the Enanthate 10mg bottle which 1 cc equals 250mg. I dont understand what BA means sorry. I iced it a little yesterday and it feels a little better but still some pain.

Thanks for responding

Str8_up_menace

Enanthate

Havent tried taking any motrins but I sure will tomarrow

Thanks

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by str8_up_menace
    Sorry Im taking 1 cc 2 times a week which equals 500 mg and i was thinking about taking 1 1/2 cc 2 times a week. I have the Enanthate 10mg bottle which 1 cc equals 250mg. I dont understand what BA means sorry. I iced it a little yesterday and it feels a little better but still some pain.

Thanks for responding

Str8_up_menace
    i think everyone is wondering which brand you are shooting..QV..Shanghai...RT..which is it

Im taking QV.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Im taking QV.
    I just got a bottle of qv enth 250, batch 12 and it looks like shit. 232 mg/cc as stated on qv's website. It looks like there is about 8 cc's in the bottle too. MuthaF#$@kers. Feels okay going in for me though.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you use an alcohol swab to clean BOTH the top of the Enanthate Bottle AND your injection site? If the pain is as much as it seems, I doubt it's just the BA content of the Enanthate, you may have infected yourself. If it continues for 2-3 more days and it doesn't go down or the pain doesn't decrease, go see your doctor ASAP and tell him/her everything.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont understand what BA means sorry.

Str8_up_menace
    BA is an alcohol that they use to make sure that it's a uniform solution with no precipiate. Benzyl-alcohol.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    If this is your first cycle, as it is mine, your body is not used to having gear in it. I am hitting my quads 2x a week, I'm about to start week 4 tomorrow morning an my sites are just starting to not feel like a deep bruise. I'm using RT Test en 400mg/cc and my 1st 2 weeks was 800cc 400sunday/400thur now weeks 3-6 I'll be doing 300 2x a week. Like I said though, last inj wasn't that bad.

SID

Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member
    Ripsid,
    have you already started to see results?

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by !DBF!
    Ripsid,
    have you already started to see results?
    I weighed 175 2 1/2 weeks ago, and I weighed my self thursday and with shorts and shirt I weighed 188. Now my calories are reaching 4500 and my cardio has been cut back to nothing right now (will start up again this week). My bro said "HOLY SHIT!" meaning he can see a difference already, but as far as feeling the jugo...should be this week!

SID!

RoNNy THe BuLL

I used a cotton swab but not on top of the vial but next time i will be sure to do that. I read alot on spotinjections.com and it said to do that thanks for the advice.

The pain is starting to go away so im not that worried anymore well have to see what happens tomarrow when I get my next shot.

Secound Cycle
    Test Enathate 500 1-12

First Cycle
    Test Cyp 600mg 1-8
    Dbol 35mg a day 1-3
    test Prop 500mg 6-12

mj`zman is offline New Member
    Ive done enthate from tornel to brovel to qv...they all friggen hurt! Just gotta work around it.

All the injections have been hurting for like 2-3 days then they went back to normal so I think its just the juice. CYP and PROP didnt hurt this bad thats the only reason why I was worried. Im at my 7th shot and all seems to be going well.

How long are you supose to rub the spot after you inject because I heard it helps?

Is it best to take it before you go to bed or while your up and around like in the morning?

Does it matter what pain killer you take with the juice?

Thanks
    Str8_up_Menace

Wesmanz is offline New Member
    Hey guys.. just wanted to let ya know im very much enjoying your forum..I have been training pretty hard over the last few months, and im now considering cyclin Enthanate..i have never used any "gear" before ..im 5'10 weigh 217lbs can anyone give any pointers..suggestions on what i can expect.. the plan is to cycle as follows 1/2 cc first week.. 3/4 second wk and 1 cc 3rd wk and continuin with 1 cc for 6 more wks.. what do ya think?.. Im currently takin losta protein and a multi vit... Im wantin to lose this beer gut that is slowly shrinking away, will Enthanate help cut the fat as well as help bulk me up..plz help
    Thanks

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmanz
    Hey guys.. just wanted to let ya know im very much enjoying your forum..I have been training pretty hard over the last few months, and im now considering cyclin Enthanate..i have never used any "gear" before ..im 5'10 weigh 217lbs can anyone give any pointers..suggestions on what i can expect.. the plan is to cycle as follows 1/2 cc first week.. 3/4 second wk and 1 cc 3rd wk and continuin with 1 cc for 6 more wks.. what do ya think?.. Im currently takin losta protein and a multi vit... Im wantin to lose this beer gut that is slowly shrinking away, will Enthanate help cut the fat as well as help bulk me up..plz help
    Thanks

If you still have a beer gut you should really stick to training naturally and cutting down before you think about gear. Enanthate isn't going to help you lose any weight, depending on your body you might even end up more bloated and full of water. Definitely train naturally and learn a good diet that you can stick to.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member
    I took my first shot on Wed. in my right cheek and it hurts really bad the only thing i could think of is I hit a nerve or something. This is my secound cycle and it has never hurt this bad. I was just wondering if this is possible and if you can aviod these nerves. Thanks for any help.

Cycle is

Test Enathate 500 a week

Str8_up_menace
    What kind of Test Enanthate are you using? If it's Quality Vet that's your problem. I would switch brands if this is the case.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    1st the t200 by tornel didnt hurt not even one bit. Totally painless. The only bad thing was I averaged 7.5ml a 10ml vial and 200mg is really like 140mg so I went through it way too quick, good stuff though no probs just plenty of growth. Secondly with 2 weeks left I ran out of the t200 so I broke into some of PL's test enan and it stings good. But just for an hour or so. I have heard it is the bomb. But your gear shoulnt sting that long, see a doc if it isnt gone in 3 days tops.

Casanova is offline New Member
    If it hurts for more then 2 days, swells up and is warm to the touch, GO SEE A DOCTOR and tell him/her everything.

This just happened to me last weekend. Check this out.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...875#post783875

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Are you giving your shot to yourself in your glute? If so this is often difficult for many. Are you keeping steady or moving the syringe around possibly causing damage to the muscle. Also how long is the needle and what gage? Hopefully 1 1/2 long for a glute injection. Are you injecting slowly? If you inject too shallow you could have pain from that. There are many possible variables including the solution. Personally I have never had a shot hurt except for winny in the thigh. I posted on it and lots of people don’t have any pain with winny but it hurts me every time for 2 days. I wonder if our bodies are just sensitive to different drugs causing each of us to have different experiences.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

pain...

Cycle is

Test Enathate 500 a week

Str8_up_menace
    If you are using QV Enanthate that is probably the problem.

Thread Information