bpillman31 is offline New Member

first cycle(newbie)

i am looking to cut up a bit after i did some reasearch i came up with this:
    Clenbutbrol (tabs) 100-140 mcg a day
    Winstrol 50 mg 1-2 days
    Does this look good? also what estrogen bloker should i take?

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bpillman31
    i am looking to cut up a bit after i did some reasearch i came up with this:
    Clenbutbrol (tabs) 100-140 mcg a day
    Winstrol 50 mg 1-2 days
    Does this look good? also what estrogen bloker should i take?
    Do your research and start all over again... No flame.
    need test...
    post the cycle wk by wk and we will critique

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    You need to have clen as your base, and besides clen, i would say that it should be the only other compound that you should run. Look into long esters like test enanthate or cyp and do some research on that. 500mg for 10-12 weeks is usually a good starting point.You can go a little lower, but there is no need to go higher You will hold a bit more water with these, but they are still great to cut with. If you think you can handle everyday injects then possibly get test prop as it is a short ester that will hold less water and is more ideal for a cutter but you have to inject everyday and usually that is not recommended for newbies. . As far as estrogen blockers...look into ldex and nolva. Make sure you also have proper pct

jesus christ i am in way over my head here, ok i will do some more reascherch and get back to you.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    LOL, Don't worry bro it all comes with time!

Soup is offline Associate Member
    bpillman31, everyone here will tell you that test only run at 400-500mg/ml per week taken 4 days apart at a dosage of 250mg/ml for 10-12 weeks would be best. test starts to work about 5 weeks in, so you have to run it atleast 10 to get benefits. Once you know how your body reacts to this you can start to stack orther things in.

As far as PCT there is a whole forum dedicated to that. read up & once you think you have a grasp off it post your revised cycle and the good bros here will offer there suggestions.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    jesus christ i am in way over my head here, ok i will do some more reascherch and get back to you.
    i know how you feel man. i havent started my first cycle yet. i have been researching and asking the bros here on this forum for like 3 months.. well worth the research so you dont fuuck something up ....like your life and your nutz!!!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yeah one key thing is, is diet.. very important. you have a long ways to go before you propose a cycle but you will enjoy doing the research and dont be scared to ask anyone. just make sure you do the research first! later and good luck...peace

ok so know i am thinking clen 100-140 a day, but what should i stack with it?
    is there any place i can go outside of this website to research?

ok like said, i'll be using clen proably about 110 aday. now for my test i think i'll stack with test ena. but need somebody to advise me how much, and when to take it.
    i am 6ft4 and 245lbs if you need to know

jmp51483 is offline Member
    How long have you been lifting bro?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    ok like said, i'll be using clen proably about 110 aday. now for my test i think i'll stack with test ena. but need somebody to advise me how much, and when to take it.
    i am 6ft4 and 245lbs if you need to know
    I'd say just stick with clen and an ECA stack. E=Ephedra 25mg C=Caffeine 200mg A=Aspirin 81mg 3 times a day is an ECA stack. Do 2 weeks on Clen then two weeks on your ECA stack. Then Clen, Then ECA back and forth for 2 months total and go from there. Ramp up your clen as well. Start at 25mcg first day, then 50 then so on up to 100-150mcg depending on what you can tolerate. When you get too jittery just take the doasge down to what it was the day before and keep it there until 2 weeks is up and you know what to shoot for next 2 weeks. Type Clen Handbook in the search tab and read that thing from start to finish. You need to know what's in there. Start thinking about getting gear after losing some fat with this method and solidifying your training routine. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    How long have you been lifting bro?
    well about 2 1/2 years, i read the clen handbook. where can you eca?

Thread Information