johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

rash big time all over body

i just shot up a few mins a go, i notice this rash it look s like mosquito bites but its everywhere
    do u think im havin an allergic reaction.. im about to go work out as well...
    what should i take for this.
    it itches so bad. i

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you using? What brand? Homebrew? Help us out here a little bro.

-moto

BDTR is offline Retired
    Try some benedryl... dont shoot it again and if it doesn't go away see a doctor, you might be having an allergic reaction to the BA or oil.

cascade is offline Junior Member
    everywhere? even your face?
    have you ever had chicken pocks?

shootdeep is offline Member
    do what bdtr said, you can get pretty f***ed up if you have a bad reaction. don't risk it

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Try some benedryl... dont shoot it again and if it doesn't go away see a doctor, you might be having an allergic reaction to the BA or oil.
    That's what I was gonna say. If it is a simple reaction, that should help.
    If it's been there longer than just today, or has gotten worse today, go to the Doc. This happened to me in '91 (Yeah, I'm old) and it ended up being my Liver..In fact I'm noticing somewhat similar signs lately, so I'm going in for full BW next Fri.

bdtr...good to see you Brother, was startin' to worry 'bout ya man.....thought maybe you'll killed somebody and were on the run... j/k Bro...we all know you don't possess any of those tendencies.
    TSW

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    do you go tanning? if so, i know it is common to get a rash like that. some people have a reaction to a lotion or oil that was used in the bed by the person before them.

if you dont tan, then it might be from the juice..... process of elimination bro
    Last edited by monkeyjuice; 01-29-2004 at 10:08 PM.

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    do you go tanning? if so, i know it is common to get a rash like that. some people have a reaction to a lotion or oil that was used in the bed by the person before them.

if you dont tan, then it might be from the juice..... process of elimination bro
    im taking nolva and liquidex doubt that is it..
    im taking test enthanate qv 250
    and deca qv 300
    its like hives that break out
    when i do scratch wherever on my body it starts to turn red. i dont tan,. and im not sure what it is. like it was on my feet ,, my feet even itch. it goes away though its lmore of like a heat rash

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    im taking nolva and liquidex doubt that is it..
    im taking test enthanate qv 250
    and deca qv 300
    its like hives that break out
    when i do scratch wherever on my body it starts to turn red. i dont tan,. and im not sure what it is. like it was on my feet ,, my feet even itch. it goes away though its lmore of like a heat rash
    How many shots of this exact gear have you done so far? Cuz it sounds like a simple (and I use that term loosely) reaction. The benadryl trick Should work...at least to some extent.
    TSW

smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member

allergy from deca300

Hey i was wondering how everything worked out for you U! I am having the exact same thing happen to me.. I have isolated it to be deca 300, so i guess i should stop taking the deca now. Has anyone else had hives from deca 300? Boy I wouldnt of wasted the cash if i would of known what i know now. I just started my cycle and to be safe i did a half dose of deca300 and anantat qv250. So later on I noticed a small hive no biggy, so i figured i would take the rest of my full dose later on in the week and seperate them. Yesterday i injected 1cc of anatat and had no problems. Today i injected 1/2cc of deca and the hive came out about 4 hours later just like the first time I injected it. Now i know AS makes the body more sensative to things so i wanted to add that i did eat a banana about 2 hours ago. What do you think guys it sounds like the Deca to me. Now that i have started my cycle and have injected 300mg of Deca can i stop taking it and finish out my anantat for the next 9 weeks with no problems? Weird but my hive is going away already for some reason, and i havent taken anything. Now if i stop deca one week in can i sub this with dbol ? Any help would be great guys.. Thanks

1-10 wks /300mg deca once a week
    1-10 wks/250 anantat every-3.5 days
    nolvadex 10mg ed
    3 weeks pct clomid about 1800mgs worth

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    just in case bro, eat any shell fish resently? could be hives. i had hives from shrimp before itch real bad with red rash everywhere,

Well i know for a fact that it is a hive, and its almost gone already in about 45 mins from start to finish. I have had some major allergies in my life and have had swelling like the unamaginable. But no i havent had anything out of the norm. Other than mass amounts of beef! Im about ready to order a vial of kenalog incase something major does happen with this. That stuff stops any allergy in its tracks for me. But from what i read its bad on gains.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    This thread is 4 months old, wtf are you guys doing?

D

Sorry,, I thought it would help me out knowing what he figured out. Isnt that the point of keeping treads over long peroids of time?

Thread Information