moto is offline Junior Member

need some advice from the boys

i am 6"2" 225 i have 18 cc of deca durabolin 40 20 mg tabs of nolvdone 40 25 mg of prov 300 5 mg of d bol and 26 amps of winstrol depot iwant to know the gains and will i get a lot of water weight this will be my first cycle just wanted some advice guys

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    You should gain at least a couple of hundred pounds off that cycle.

Might as well go out and buy a new wardrode now, Arnold.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Xbiker you funny LOL no serious Xbiker is right plan your cycle out a little better

motos cycles

how does this sound 25 mg of d bol a day deca durabolin 200 a week for eight weeks . on my forth week 20 mg of nolv 25 mg of prov a day for four weeks. also on my fourth week start winstrol depot e/o/d four 7 weeks . also have hcg 3 shots when should i use then middle or end of cycle how much weight will i put on with proper diet will winstrol take away water weight from d bol and deca moto hair scrambels on cycles

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Not to be busting you balls kid , and i am no expert at all. But IMO i would just do deca and winney for you first cycle or d-bol and winnney. i would run the d-bol and winney like this.

I would take 6 a day for the first 5 weeks then start weening off the dbol . i would run winney every other day but if you can take it every day it will help alot with the water retention and will help make your groth more quality then just quantity.

Peace out, be safe

BullDogg20

Mike Guest
    Hmmm.....let's start over -

Bump deca up to 400/wk and do dbol at 30-35/day, forget about running nolv through the cycle - prov if you want but i dont suggest it - just stick with deca/dbol - dbol for first 4wks and deca for ten - no tapering - cut the nolv as i said and the prov - just have nolv on handif you want in case - then bring winny in for final 5wks at 50mg/ED instead of EOD - deca/dbol is a funny cycle though - not sure what you're trying to acheive....

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I agree with Mike here, (like I normally do), with Dbol and Deca , you will see some hell of a gains. That is all you need. I would maybe use the Winny for something after you finish your stack of Dbol and Deca. dbol and Deca will get you big as well as cut, if you workout right. Winny will just cut you up, if and only if it works for you. Some folks it works some it doesn't. Just depends on the person. Use the Dbol Deca, then after you finish that cycle then use the Winny with something else or by itself, again like Mike said, "not sure what you are trying to do". What are your goals?

I would add test into that at 500mg per week and bump you Dbal to 50mg for the first five weeks and run the deca 400mg per week with no taper for at least 10 weeks long stay away from the nolvadex use only if you need it.

moto

why are people telling me not to use nolvadex and prov i got my cycle from the review can you guys tell me why not to use the nolv and prov what will they do what is the problem with nolv/prov?please explane to me i am only a jounior member plus what about the hgc ? i have also motocross :

Why use anti-e if you dont need it?????

4plates is offline Banned
    only take the nov.if you start to grow tittys.actually they will itch and burn before they start growing.

Anger1 is offline New Member
    I hate to do this BUT:

Sicilian30- Deca & D-Bol will get you big as well as cut???

Please, D&D will get you big and bloated.

Thas like saying "having a couple of tablespoons of salt every three hours is a natural diuretic"!!!

The winny on the back end of the cycle is a good idea. You will drop the water gained durring the front end and solidify much of the muscle you put on.

Thread Information