Phyll is offline Associate Member

HCG Preparation Question - Pls Help bros

Hey bros,

I have Hcg and there are two bottles, one with the water and another one with the white powder. It is 5000iu. How do I prepare that? Do I just mix them both together? WHat if I dont want to inject only 500iu? How do I store the rest?

THanks bros

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Break the top off both, draw up the fluid in a 18g pin, put it SLOWLY into the amp with the freeze dried **** by putting the pin against the inside wall off the amp. SLOWLY swirl for a short time DO NOT shake it. You can either shoot it into muscle or into a fold of skin(usually around the stomach).Now to get the required amount you can either use an insulin pin which has IU measurements on the side or be like me and draw it up in a normal 3ml syringe, and divide the amount into 10(i know its not real accurate) and then each dose every 3 day or so will be approx 500IU. To store keep it in the same syringe untill ready to use in the fridge BUT change the pin EVERY time. I think thats about it.............Hitman

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    as hitman said bro store it in a syringe, make sure you put it in the fridge. you should be ok to store the sterile water for upto 5-7 days max, preferably 5 days.

peace

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    thanks bros

big swoll is offline Member
    the wise JohnnyB once told me some really good information:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...&highlight=hcg

get the bacteriostatic water and a sterile vial...if your HCG is 5000iu for example, mix with 5ml of bacteriostatic water in the sterile vial....then you have 1000iu/ml.....its easy to measure out this way, and it helps preserve the HCG

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    the wise JohnnyB once told me some really good information:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...&highlight=hcg

get the bacteriostatic water and a sterile vial...if your HCG is 5000iu for example, mix with 5ml of bacteriostatic water in the sterile vial....then you have 1000iu/ml.....its easy to measure out this way, and it helps preserve the HCG
    Yep, that's the only way IMO. I'll never do it any other way.
    You can get a 30ml Vial of Bacteriostatic Water from anywhere (GPZ) for like $5. Don't mix the "sterile water" from the HCG kit, toss it, it doesn't last long in the Sterile water, draw some from the Bacto Water Vial. I've mixed it in Bacto Water and had it be good for 60 days EZ.
    You can make it any strength you want.

If I'm running it during a cycle, I'll put 10,000iu in the whole bottle, which brings you to 333.33 per cc, or, 499.995 (500) per 1.5 cc, and run it ED for 2 weeks, every 6 weeks, and also Every Sat/Sun throughout my cycle.

If you're running it near the end because you think your boys are too small, then I would take out 10ml of the Bacto Water, and start with 20ml.
    Then add the 10,000iu of HCG to the 20ml of Bacto Water, that way you can run it @ 750iu for approx. 13-14 days.
    Obviously you can tweek that anyway you want, but that's basicaly what I go by.
    TSW

Thread Information