Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

HUGEWANNABE is a SCAMMER!!!!

mvmaxx posted this over on EF and it it needs to be carried on over here IMO. Here she be:

HUGEWANNABE is a SCAMMER!!!

Yup that's right you STUPID FUCK your time is up to correct the situation and your chance of scamming people is now DONE. Oh and just so you know, although you got me for $1k I stopped close to a dozen people from sending you money. So To those that'd don't know I bought $1k worth of generic 40mg var from Hugewannabe. He sent me some white pills. I then contacted both the distributor and source and confirmed that they have NEVER MADE white var tabs. I also got another bro to send me a legit 40mg var tab (blue) and mine weren't even CLOSE! I had several people contact me asking if he was legit and I told them all to hold off until I found out. I also had several people wanting to buy the var from me and I told them all that I wouldn't sell them until I confirmed they were legit.

I also confirmed with the source that he hasn't sold more than 200 var tabs to ANYONE so what was it he sent me is remain to be seen.

Here is Hugewannabe's information that I know of:

Xero Web Services
    42-102-6020 #3 rd
    Richmond BC
    v6y 2b3

[email protected] - Alias "Big A"

Also, his accomplice (coworker and friend) "Hauge" is involved one way or another as well.

[email protected] - Alias "Big J"

So if any of you Canadians would care to take this guy out I will personally hook you up big time.

Someone make this a fucking sticky!

<I've sent an e-mail to several mods and vets. I would appreciate it if EVERYONE could spread this across the other boards so this ignorant moron cannot scam anyone else.>

Also, for the Mods online now, Huck, Quadsweep and Maxwellyz have been apprised of the situation and knew I was going to post this.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Richmond Eh? Thats not to far from Van city, maybe me and a couple of my boys should drop by and say hello?

Nathan, thankx for the info bro.....

I'm not condoning thuggery cause it is illegal but maybe you should talk to mvmaxx because a scaring at least might be in order.

marx is offline Member
    That's right around the corner from me too...

poppapump58 is offline Member
    He needs his ass kicked.

Billmister is offline Member
    offf with his headd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG R is offline Member
    Death is too easy........Try lots of pain and little cuts everywhere.......Call over some other guys that got Ripped off and see what you can come up with.

Don't ever trust a stranger again!

R

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Pull his finger nails out, one every 10 minutes. He'll never scam again

ShowBiz is offline Junior Member
    Maybe someone can help me out...I was scammed trying to score Generic var also. But my situation is i nevered recieved my order nor heard from the dude again.

ShowBiz

Originally posted by ShowBiz
    Maybe someone can help me out...I was scammed trying to score Generic var also. But my situation is i nevered recieved my order nor heard from the dude again.

ShowBiz
    E-mail a few mods with the precise info of what happened. We may be at least able to tell you if the guy is a confirmed scammer.

nuke is offline Member
    how would i find out if the person i am talking to it legit ? I would hate to find out the hard way !

Do your source checks. E-mail SEVERAL mods and verify the source with them. If they haven't heard of them or say he's a scammer then don't use him.

RMF8800 is offline New Member
    that sux bro, a friend of mine just got scammed by some guy over seas, lost a lot of $$ so i know how u feel.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    hey all you big ass canadians take a hockey stick to his ass. scammers are the scum off the corners of a public restroom floor. scumbags

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    He lives very, very close by...I'll be looking into this one.

Thanks for the info Nathan

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Close to me also, why don't we pay him a visit?

diesel21 is offline Member
    go to his house take your money back and give him a beating. the guy is a waste of life. i work hard for everything (and so do most of you other guys) so kick that low lifes asss.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Nathan for the info cause info like this helps me as well as others from getting ripped off from scum like him. Sorry about your loss but Im a firm believer that what goes around comes back around so hopefully he gets screwed in some way soon.

thegame01 is offline Member
    boot the mother fucker in the head . what an ass ,i wish i was there .I am in Canada but about 2 days away so canadian Brothers make us proud.Sorry to hear about your misfortune Nathan

Billmister is offline Member
    you know askin some mods isn't allways the answer. I don't mean to sound mean but i've got a lot of guys pm me about how mods give said to trust a source and the person got f#$$ in the end. and this didn't happen only once or twice. Just saying. I guess the only way to know is if you have a good source keep your mouth shut about it. period.

mvmaxx is offline New Member
    Thanks guys for all your support. I'm making a lot of progress on this and this is one scammer that won't get away.

BTW - I found that Nathan was a mod over here so I figured I'd come join and check it out.

It's good to have you here bro. Stick around for sure.

Re: HUGEWANNABE is a SCAMMER!!!!

Originally posted by Nathan
    mvmaxx posted this over on EF and it it needs to be carried on over here IMO. Here she be:

HUGEWANNABE is a SCAMMER!!!

Yup that's right you STUPID FUCK your time is up to correct the situation and your chance of scamming people is now DONE. Oh and just so you know, although you got me for $1k I stopped close to a dozen people from sending you money. So To those that'd don't know I bought $1k worth of generic 40mg var from Hugewannabe. He sent me some white pills. I then contacted both the distributor and source and confirmed that they have NEVER MADE white var tabs. I also got another bro to send me a legit 40mg var tab (blue) and mine weren't even CLOSE! I had several people contact me asking if he was legit and I told them all to hold off until I found out. I also had several people wanting to buy the var from me and I told them all that I wouldn't sell them until I confirmed they were legit.

I also confirmed with the source that he hasn't sold more than 200 var tabs to ANYONE so what was it he sent me is remain to be seen.

Here is Hugewannabe's information that I know of:

Xero Web Services
    42-102-6020 #3 rd
    Richmond BC
    v6y 2b3

[email protected] - Alias "Big A"

Also, his accomplice (coworker and friend) "Hauge" is involved one way or another as well.

[email protected] - Alias "Big J"

So if any of you Canadians would care to take this guy out I will personally hook you up big time.

Someone make this a fucking sticky!

<I've sent an e-mail to several mods and vets. I would appreciate it if EVERYONE could spread this across the other boards so this ignorant moron cannot scam anyone else.>

Also, for the Mods online now, Huck, Quadsweep and Maxwellyz have been apprised of the situation and knew I was going to post this.

GO NATHAN....GO NATHAN...GO NATHAN....

Thread Information