Thread: sustanon dcea

blanket is offline Junior Member

Question sustanon dcea

hey bros, Im about to start my new cycle in a couple of days, this is what I had in mind:
    week 1-4 dbol (20mg-30mg-40mg-50mg)
    week 1-9 Deca 400mg
    week 1-10 Sustanon 500mg
    but my source keeps telling me that if i make it 8 weeks but insted bring up the sust up to 750mg/week for the whole cycle I get better results. Now since money is very tight I cant go for 750mg for 10 weeks, otherwice I would. so please let me know what you think, thanx.

TooHuge is offline New Member
    Your Results Aren't Going To Be Too Much Greater At 750 For That Short Of Time. I Would Go 12wks On Test

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    bro save your money....buy somemore test and a little more deca ....believe me youll be alot happier in the long run....good luck

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    First, dont pyramid the dbol , keep blood levels consistent, personally I like 30mg of dbol 1-4. The deca should be run at 10 weeks and the test two weeks past that. Then hit PCT. I think the cycle should look something like this:

1-4 dbol 30mg ED
    1-10 deca 400mg
    1-12 Sust. 500mg

I think to get the best effect from sust it should be injected EOD, but it looks like you wont be able to do that, so make sure you break up the 500mg into two weekly injects.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    In my opinion it doesn't look that bad at all, assuming that your not an advanced juicer. The only thing I would change are the d-bol doses: start out at 40mg and taper down in the last week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Roidfever
    In my opinion it doesn't look that bad at all, assuming that your not an advanced juicer. The only thing I would change are the d-bol doses: start out at 40mg and taper down in the last week or so.
    actually thats not a bad idea at all, I might just do that. thank you man

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I am about 4 weeks into :

sus, 250/eod
    deca , 600/wk
    d-bol, 50mg/ed
    proviron , 50mg/ed
    nolvadex , 10mg/ed

Other than my face and neck breaking out with acne I think this is the best cycle yet - I LOVE IT !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by POWERSTROKE

sus, 250/eod
    deca , 600/wk
    d-bol, 50mg/ed
    proviron , 50mg/ed
    nolvadex , 10mg/ed

Other than my face and neck breaking out with acne I think this is the best cycle yet - I LOVE IT !!!!
    ma man , I cant afford 750 test a week , I wish I could but thats all I can do for now, otherwice Id be doing the same cycle as you said. but thank you very much for tryin to help me.

sus, 250/eod
    deca , 600/wk
    d-bol, 50mg/ed
    proviron , 50mg/ed
    nolvadex , 10mg/ed

That's few test for 600mg deca and 50mg dbol

toolman is offline Banned

sus, 250/eod
    deca , 600/wk
    d-bol, 50mg/ed
    proviron , 50mg/ed
    nolvadex , 10mg/ed

How many cycles have you done? This is alot of gear.

This is my second "real" cycle. I dont think 1000mg a week of sus. is alot, A beginner should start off with 250mg every 3 days I think as a minimum. Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday... is One week to me. Then it starts again on Monday.

Roidfever -- 1000mg of sus. with 600mg of deca a week is no good?
    Why?

This is my second "real" cycle. I dont think 1000mg a week of sus. is alot, A beginner should start off with 250mg every 3 days I think as a minimum. Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday... is One week to me. Then it starts again on Monday.

Roidfever -- 1000mg of sus. with 600mg of deca a week is no good?
    Why?
    Bro you are completely wrong. a gram of test (1000mgs of sust) is for advanced users only. You are wasting alot of gear and risking serious sides. Further, 600 mgs is alot of deca for a second cycle. These are insane dosages for a second cycle and you do not need that.

A good second cycle for ecample would be

500 mgs of test E
    400 Deca

and that would be maximum. If you are not growing off that, you aren't doing something right. Remember, the more gear you use, the more you will have to use later. If you are planning on sticking 1.6 grams of AAS into your body per week, you are in for some problems.

It does not take alot of gear to grow if you are doing things right.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Bro you are completely wrong. a gram of test (1000mgs of sust) is for advanced users only. You are wasting alot of gear and risking serious sides. Further, 600 mgs is alot of deca for a second cycle. These are insane dosages for a second cycle and you do not need that.

500 mgs of test E
    400 Deca

and that would be maximum. If you are not growing off that, you aren't doing something right. Remember, the more gear you use, the more you will have to use later. If you are planning on sticking 1.6 grams of AAS into your body per week, you are in for some problems.

I agree it doesnt take that much gear to start off with. Second if you can get a single ester test like cyp or enan just to make life easier.

Thats cool, too late to cut down? I was always told, and read alot about - from this board, that with sus. you needed to do it every other day or it wasn't effective, like you would lose the prop.

My last cycle I did almost the same thing, but with 250 mg every two days, like monday, thursday, sunday, etc. and did 400mg of deca and I was able to keep 12 pounnds of lean muscle - that was a 10 wk. cycle. I had no sides at all, now with the d-bol my face is broken out but other than that I feel great and I am not really putting on size yet but it is making me alot stronger, thats for sure. The size usually comes towards the end for me.

Thats cool, too late to cut down? I was always told, and read alot about - from this board, that with sus. you needed to do it every other day or it wasn't effective, like you would lose the prop.

My last cycle I did almost the same thing, but with 250 mg every two days, like monday, thursday, sunday, etc. and did 400mg of deca and I was able to keep 12 pounnds of lean muscle - that was a 10 wk. cycle. I had no sides at all, now with the d-bol my face is broken out but other than that I feel great and I am not really putting on size yet but it is making me alot stronger, thats for sure. The size usually comes towards the end for me.
    That is not true that sust has to be shot every other day to be effective. That is only for the prop, but there are 3 other esters in it. My first cycle was 250mg sust 1x a week and 200 deca for 12 weeks. I gained 24 lbs and kept 19. Following cycles did not give me the same results but thats the nice part of a first cycle. You will find many guys on here who shot sust here 1 or 2x a week for their first cycles and had great results. Granted, the prop does not work this way, but the rest does.

Whoops hadn't seen you were using 250mg sus eod. I thought it was 250mg a week... But what you do is even more dramatic than what I thought it would be: 1000mg of sus is A LOT for a second cycle! I'd even say: too much.

Every other day injections are really not needed with sus. True, there is a prop esther in sus, but it's really a tiny dosage. I'd even say you can neglect the prop-part in sus.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman

500 mgs of test E
    400 Deca

I agree man, the more test you take , the more test youre gonna have to take later on to get the same if not less results. a buddy of mine is a big time user of AAS and he would go on a big ass cycle with all the goodies like GH, test and etc. and would only gain like 10 pounds.the guy is huge but his body is so used to the stuff that he can hardly gain now.
    Last edited by blanket; 02-15-2004 at 10:23 PM.

Thread Information