Thread: Humalog diet

Humanimal is offline Junior Member

Humalog diet

Hey guys, gonna start using the log and wanted to know what you guys think of how Ill use it.

Im gonna start with 10iu morning and post workout.

Morning: 15 min after shot start sipping an XXL drink
    (220grams/carbs, 50grams/protein, 0.5grams/fat)

Post workout: 15 min after shot consume a drink with protein and cell tech
    (75grams/carbs, 30-40 grams/protein, 0 fat)

Approximately 30 min after I finish(last meal before bed) Ill consume 2 cups white rice with a protein shake mixed with fat free milk and a banana.
    (approx 150grams/carbs, 70-80grams/protein, <10grams/fat)

Thanks for any input as this program is not set in stone.

longhornDr is offline Member
    Your postworkout meals look good but I think that 220 g carbs in a shake is excessive for breakfast....seems like that would just make you fat.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornDr
    Your postworkout meals look good but I think that 220 g carbs in a shake is excessive for breakfast....seems like that would just make you fat.
    So although my postworkout meals are pretty close to bedtime theyre still alright?

And what if I bump up the iu in the morning? Would the XXL drink be ok?

Thanks for the input.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhornDr
    not to mention those XXL's taste like $*#! hahaha. But you gotta love ABB products.

Also keep in mind that I weigh about 270-275lbs right now(6'3" though).

Another idea I had for the morning would be 5 scoops of solid gains powder w/ added whey protein and some ovaltine for simple carbs which would be about 125grams/carbs 75grams/protein and about 5grams/fat.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanimal
    So although my postworkout meals are pretty close to bedtime theyre still alright?

And what if I bump up the iu in the morning? Would the XXL drink be ok?

Thanks for the input.
    what time do you work out? IMO you dont want any more then 100g for 10iu's. be very careful not to eat any fat.

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    what time do you work out? IMO you dont want any more then 100g for 10iu's. be very careful not to eat any fat.
    I usually get to the gym about 7 or 7:30 and get out before 9. Ill be bringing my slin pin loaded up with me and shooting it in my car after the gym so when I get home Ill be ready to feed. So say 9ish is when Ill have my protein and cell tech and 10ish would be my rice and shake and Ill go to bed at about 11.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    you dont have enough time to do the slin, its active for four hours, do you have glycogen tabs incase you start to get hypo?
    Well if I eat some complex carbs for my last meal wont they be digested as the insulin wears off?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    also what is you experience? stats? insulin is a heavy drug, esspecially humalog
    Well my experience with insulin is with humulin r. Ive used up to 15iu in the past(morning) with no problems. Would you agree that maybe I just try humalog in the morning at first to see how it affects me for the following hours?

Also my stats are 6'3", weight has been around 270-275lbs(dont know bf% but I have visible abs) for a while, I'm 24 and have been lifting for 5 years. Ive done one fairly lengthy cycle(for a first timer) which lasted about 6 months and ended in October. My next cycle will begin March 20th.

Once again, thanks for the input.

Thread Information