BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

testosterone as a base in all cycles...whats the difference?

I know that many advocate making sure that test is in all of their cycles. My question, however, is how is testosterone different than other steroids llike deca , winny, and so on that make it work differently in the body that one must keep that in their cycles.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    its your NATURAL hormone. take any of the others and this will go bye bye

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    I know that many advocate making sure that test is in all of their cycles. My question, however, is how is testosterone different than other steroids llike deca, winny, and so on that make it work differently in the body that one must keep that in their cycles.

well,lets put it this way......if you have a wife or girlfriend,they would definatly want test in your cycle.......(you will probably screw yourself up otherwise)

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    an easy answer, the more test you have in your body, the more muscle you retain. If no test is present(i.e. you take deca , the muscle will be there until you drop the deca since the deca was supporting it...yeah you can take clomid but why not have the hormone present in a cycle anyway that your body recognizes as a natural solution to supporting muscle mass?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    ok, thanks. I was just kinda curious to at least where i could find how these different compounds actually work inside to body to build muscle. ANyone know that?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    ok, thanks. I was just kinda curious to at least where i could find how these different compounds actually work inside to body to build muscle. ANyone know that?
    They are basically synthetic testosterone , your body believes there is more test so you can support more muscle

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    This site has sooo much useful info, I can't even begin to describe.

Thread Information