gettnthere is offline Associate Member

Should I even consider creatine?

What up, I got off my 2nd cycle of deca /sust about a month ago. Going through somewhat of a "cutting" phase, trying to chip off that extra meat i put on trying to bulk. I am 6'5,245-250,12% bf right now. I lost a little weight even after PCT, and will continue to a little more during season. I am a pitcher and need to get my flexibility back. I was wondering, when I get fed up with looking like a normal pitcher (skinny as hell) would creatine do me any good as to gains after I have cycled in the past? I am trying to keep off the good stuff for a little while. I have heard that juice is to get you over that plateau you reach naturally, so once you get over that plateau with juice, can creatine/other supplements at GNC help for gains or do i just have to look to the juice when its time? This may sound confusing and i apologize, but if you can't understand this message, then your opinion is probably not so good anyways. And please bros, no "you shouldnt be juicing and pitching".Been hearing it too long, since I been on it, ive gained 6 mph on my fb.Thats serious.Holla

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gettnthere
    What up, I got off my 2nd cycle of deca/sust about a month ago. Going through somewhat of a "cutting" phase, trying to chip off that extra meat i put on trying to bulk. I am 6'5,245-250,12% bf right now. I lost a little weight even after PCT, and will continue to a little more during season. I am a pitcher and need to get my flexibility back. I was wondering, when I get fed up with looking like a normal pitcher (skinny as hell) would creatine do me any good as to gains after I have cycled in the past? I am trying to keep off the good stuff for a little while. I have heard that juice is to get you over that plateau you reach naturally, so once you get over that plateau with juice, can creatine/other supplements at GNC help for gains or do i just have to look to the juice when its time? This may sound confusing and i apologize, but if you can't understand this message, then your opinion is probably not so good anyways. And please bros, no "you shouldnt be juicing and pitching".Been hearing it too long, since I been on it, ive gained 6 mph on my fb.Thats serious.Holla

Ive heard a couple of guys increase their velocity from increased strength gains. Im sure you have heard this before, but make sure you are constantly throwing. You want to be able to keep your accuracy with your new strength and size.

Secondly, im not so sure i agree with what you said about using AS in order to get over a plateau. It will definetly allow you to further progress but i doubt that it will change your body to allow you to gain better naturally. Either way, once you are off the AS you will have to make sure you train for a while in order to keep your gains. After your body has everything back to normal, you should be able to continue to gain naturally though not to the extent that you would on AS. I would advise you to supplement as you would when you were natural b4 the cycle. Take your creatine, protein, multivitamin, flax, etc.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I use creatine after my cycle. Get the water weight back and the strength back lost from post cycle. It works like dbol but not as good. It helps and cant hurt.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    2 words "CELL VOLUMIZING"...Creatine is great with or without gear. One of the only OTC products I will ever use!

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    A lot of bb's use it b/t thier cycles to help maintain gains when coming off of a cycle. I don't tend to use it though bc I don't like the extra smoothness/bloat I get from it, JMO though.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I use creatine on cycle and off cycle, it can help you maintain your weight better and help you maintain your strength when coming off "juice". I would definetly recomend it.

Thread Information