JCDiesel is offline Junior Member

When did U first Try Fina??

I don't mean time, I mean experience.
    I have been debating taking Fina for the first time and have searched this issue and found conflicting views.

I have good experience, 6 cycles or so...but also prone to gyno and have never tried deca or fina for this matter, estrogen induced gyno.

However, I see posts like Fina is a gift from the Gods and I want to give it a try..what do u think and when did u first try fina?

features, benefits as well !!
    Thanks

I'm gonna try fina soon also, I'd like to know other experiences especially with gyno.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    if youve got 6 cycles under you, you should be fine...that considering that you know what your doing...tren has nothing to do with estrogen gyno...its caused by prolactin nd its very rare....run 200-300mg of vit b6 ed while on tren and it should keep prolactin levels in check......it can shut you down hard though so make sure you run test with it...and its probly a good idea to extend the test a few weeks out past the tren

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    fina's the bomb! run b6 & test like cold said and you'll be fine.

I started running fina feb. 1st have not felt it kick in yet but the night sweats are killer.

Jackman is offline Banned
    i ran fina for my first cycle haha with prop! now the cycle i started last week is prop/fina Eq for my second cycle...yes tren is the bomb haha

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    I started running fina feb. 1st have not felt it kick in yet but the night sweats are killer.
    Kicks in alot faster when u run it @75mgs ed.
    Night sweats are brutal though...nothing like waking up at 4am soaking wet

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Kicks in alot faster when u run it @75mgs ed.
    Night sweats are brutal though...nothing like waking up at 4am soaking wet
    I do not mind 4am that means it is almost over, it is the night sweats at 12 and 2 that our the worst.

JCDiesel is offline Junior Member
    bump for experience !

Jackman is offline Banned
    My night sweats just started kicking in and it suckkkkksssss........... im afraid to have my girl next to me when i fall asleeep (if i get to!)

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Fina comes with alot of sides......night sweats,insomnia,aggresion,acne..just to name a few.

i never really got the night sweats that bad...i did get the "fina cough"one time for about a minute or two....i liked it though, got super strong...especilly when ran with deca and sust

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Can be tough on the hair line also,easily winded.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Can be tough on the hair line also,easily winded.
    yes fina makes cardio bad...also i got crazy painful pumps in my shoulders.even on leg days...i dont know why, but it would hurt my chest and shoulder workouts b/c they were so painful

Big MFN D is offline Associate Member
    over all i would say it's worth it.
    give it a try.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i used fina in my second cycle and love it, you just have to make sure to cover all the safe stuff, drinking water,etc.

DPERDE2 is offline New Member
    Just to state this isn't my first cycle, I have experience with different cycles but not with fina.

I plan on taking a fina cycle and i'm a little worried about negative effects.
    I did my fair share of research but I would like some advice please.
    I plan on taking fina with prop for a 10-12 week cycle. First problem is I was told you shouldn't take test longer than an 8 week period without stopping. Is this true? I was told that you need to stop and let your body reproduce its own test again. Anyway on to my cycle.

Weeks 1-8 Fina 100mgEOD
    Weeks 1-10 prop 100mg EOD or maybe 300mg a week because i'm trying to get cut.
    Clomid-Day 1 300mg days 2-11 100mgs days 12-22 50 mgs.

Does this sound like a good cycle? I know most people say to cut the mg in half ED but for me that's too much stabbing. I figured if I run the prop a few weeks after the fina, I wouldn't have any problems with fina dick. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Fina comes with alot of sides......night sweats,insomnia,aggresion,acne..just to name a few.
    All true...But MAN I LOVE IT!
    Prop/Tren =Peanut Butter/Jelly Baby!
    This last time I got very "Winny like" Joint pain from it about week 8 or so.....never had that problem before.
    TSW

So would you recommend I stop taking the fina after 8 weeks and test after 10?
    What about fina dick? Did you run into that problem, I have heard alot of people complain about that. Prop should be enough to counter right?

Bro, out of all the one day estered gears out there, I would say that Tren is the most effected from trying to stretch it to EOD....I tried it ONCE, and besides the results side of things, I was far more of a Road Ragin' Jackass @ 150mg EOD than was at 75 ED....Go ED.
    TSW

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    I always loved fina. It gave me awesome pumps and strength spiked nicely without weight gain. The one bad for me was the aggression. Fine when I was on the mat, but sucked for home life. My wife hates the ****. I am grumpiest when on fina.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DPERDE2
    Just to state this isn't my first cycle, I have experience with different cycles but not with fina.

I plan on taking a fina cycle and i'm a little worried about negative effects.
    I did my fair share of research but I would like some advice please.
    I plan on taking fina with prop for a 10-12 week cycle. First problem is I was told you shouldn't take test longer than an 8 week period without stopping. Is this true? I was told that you need to stop and let your body reproduce its own test again. Anyway on to my cycle.

Weeks 1-8 Fina 100mgEOD
    Weeks 1-10 prop 100mg EOD or maybe 300mg a week because i'm trying to get cut.
    Clomid-Day 1 300mg days 2-11 100mgs days 12-22 50 mgs.

Does this sound like a good cycle? I know most people say to cut the mg in half ED but for me that's too much stabbing. I figured if I run the prop a few weeks after the fina, I wouldn't have any problems with fina dick. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    100mg eod is about 350mg/wk. you should run the prop at the same or higher dosage as the fina. so i think lowering to 300mg/wk would not be good.

Your right 400mg it is Thanks for the advice.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    can you recover properly from fina if you run your test longer then it, with just clomid/nolva/trib for pct?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I ran fina my second cycle.......... I ran it for 14 weeks but I ran my test (Enan) past it 2 weeks and I recovered without any problems.

Thread Information