Thread: Help

Hussy is offline New Member

Help

Hey wassup, been reading this forum for around a month now and what an amazing source it is, well my question is Im 18 been workin out for almost 2 years im currently at 5'6 and VERY skiny i use to weigh 120 went up to 140, I have a reallllllly fast metabolism, but i currently ordered decca durabolin 1 cycle that i'm going to use, if i work n train really hard how much heavier do you guys think i will get.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    first off you are too young... too light (140lbs)... and if youve been reading this site for a month you will realize that you DONT WANT TO DO A DECA ONLY CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 geez

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    first off your way too young bro.
    2nd: Deca only cycles are no good! Just do a search on "Deca only cycles" and read the threads.
    Stay natural for now...Juice later!

i know im too young 2 friends of mine at 18 and 19 also used it jus for a cycle to jus give them a lil boost
    cuz thas all im lookin for im not going to see my self juicing for a long time

after ffirst cycle im plannin to take 2month break to work out natural then hittin up another cycle

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    STUPID!!!!! how can you say you have been readign for two months? don;t bull****t us... had you been doing "research" as you say then you would know that A you are too young to use anything which alters your hormones... B you would know deca only is not advisable (do you not like being able to get it up?)... (btw how much did u order? im willing to bet not enough.) C. even if you were old enough i see no mention of any kind of anti's.... another thing i hope you didn;t order from online.. many are in fact scammers... Do yourself a favor... if you are very skinny as you say then do not try to use roids to get bigger.. you need to have a decent foundation before you start doing anything... if i were you i woudn;t take anything except protein glutamien and maybe some cell tech (if u like wasting your money) you have at least 2-3 more years to go before you are ready to juice.
    being that you're only 18 im thinking this is probably your easy solution to getting big for spring break...

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Stay natural for at least 1-2 more years. You got alot of growing left to do. But if your gonna absolutely juice up, you need to add test. Do more research.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    You are way too young, wait till you are at least 21. For a first cycle you should do Test only. Never run deca with out test.

Try using creatine and load it for the first 4-5 days. That should help you put on some weight. I am using myoplex Phosphagen HP.

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    after ffirst cycle im plannin to take 2month break to work out natural then hittin up another cycle

i agree because he wants to run a deca only cycle and then "take a 8 week break". Thats not a break at all.

But seriously Hussy why do you want to take deca?

i dont know bout bout juice im jus doin it how my friend did it he was pretty skinny an now he gained around 30 pounds

n i jus ordered 1 cycle i have it right now and it was confirmed it was real
    i jus didnt use yet

n dont call me dumb thas why im askin i dont have the experience like u guys do

by your own admission you say you are too young.. why in the hell would u do it anyway???? your gonna get shut down real hard... grow yourself some nice man boobs and not be able to get it up for spring break .. as tempting as that may sound i would steer clear if i were you

Dude if your buddies jumped off a bridge would u too?
    Listen to us and stay natural, cuz your gonna f u c k yourself up!

Quote Originally Posted by Hussy
    in i jus ordered 1 cycle i have it right now and it was confirmed it was real
    i jus didnt use yet
    how much is "1 cycle"... how many ml and mg/ml? what about anti e and pct?

alright thx guys

i aprreciate it

hussy read this one.... you don;t wanna end up like this dude especially at 18 http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=85341

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Be smart bro. Educate yourself. We are not advising you against steroids because we want to keep all the juice for ourselves . . . Its in your best interest to reconsider. At your age, big gains can be had with good training and diet. That is no lie.

Pwrlfter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hussy
    Hey wassup, been reading this forum for around a month now and what an amazing source it is, well my question is Im 18 been workin out for almost 2 years im currently at 5'6 and VERY skiny i use to weigh 120 went up to 140, I have a reallllllly fast metabolism, but i currently ordered decca durabolin 1 cycle that i'm going to use, if i work n train really hard how much heavier do you guys think i will get.
    Just do strength training for a few years

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    One more bit of advise. LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAY THIS....You just don't do a couple of cycles then quit!! NOWAY! we all say it. Now, besides Deca dick, you have a lot more issues than just Deca dick. Do your friends use Anti -e's? If not, and they continue to cycle, they can be shut down for life!!! You should be the smart one and set an example for your friends. Be the one that stays healthy while they screw themselves up. I know it's tempting. I was the same weight at your age. It sucks to be smaller than the rest. But, I waited till I was in my 30's to start juicing. I'm sooo glad I did...

One last thing:

DECA ONLY CYCLES ARE HORRIBLE!!!! (Just goes to show your friends are so bright)

palequail is offline Banned
    once you start juicing prepare to do it for awhile....so what is the hurry....wait a few more years...the base you build naturally will only help you in the long term..

Thread Information