littlebest is offline New Member

which Test would be better to take Enan or Prop

I was wondering which testosterone would be best for me to take. I have taken Enan before and it seemed to work very well for me, but I have heard that it was better not to take the same test two cycles in a row. Will I see as good of gains from Prop as Enan?

littlebest is offline New Member
    I'm sorry I meant Cypionate not Prop.

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    its really preference. i like enan myself

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    The difference won't be much, you can do either one and you will have pretty much the same results, good luck!

youknowme is offline Member
    Flip a coin bro...

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I am planning on taking 600mg of Test E and 600mg Test C a week. Along with Prop 100mg ED. I think this stack will work great for me because I took 500mg of Sus and gained 35lbs in a little more than 3 months

sniper320 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    I am planning on taking 600mg of Test E and 600mg Test C a week. Along with Prop 100mg ED. I think this stack will work great for me because I took 500mg of Sus and gained 35lbs in a little more than 3 months
    What?Thats almost 2 grams of test a week.Thats a little over board if your last cycle was 500mg/week of sus.do some more research bro before you hurt yourself.

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    Why not take cypionate . I think it is a much better choice then propionate , and it is differnt the enanthate .

Quote Originally Posted by littlebest
    I was wondering which testosterone would be best for me to take. I have taken Enan before and it seemed to work very well for me, but I have heard that it was better not to take the same test two cycles in a row. Will I see as good of gains from Prop as Enan?

youknowme is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    If this is you 2nd cycle then I wouldn't recommend it and why so many different esters? Read up on it b4 you purchase any gear...If your last cycle was 500mg then 700mg would be more then enough for your next cycle. If you like sust then do 750mg/week (EOD injections).

alabama is offline Associate Member
    their isnt much difference between the 2 ,like 1 molecule some say cyp retains more water but once again its pretty much an indvidual prefrence

Thread Information