irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

my second cycle ,does this look good?

hello lads,

im putting my order in soon for my second cycle and i want to see if this looks ok.
    im 23 with 1.5 yrs training my first cycle was 200mg deca and 500 ml sus a week for 12 weeks.im 180lbs.

my second cycle is as follows
    wk1-4 25mg dbol
    wk1-12deca 200mg
    wk1-12sus250, 500mg per week
    wk 1-12testivoron 250mg per week

nolva 10mg
    and ldex through out cycle
    clomid 3 weeks after last sus shot.

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    I'd up the DEca to 400mg p/w bro. i done a cycle very similar but with 400mg of Deca p/w and loved the results.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Not a bad cycle. My critique would be to cut the deca one week short prior to last week of the sus and testoviron do a 1-11. Also make sure you do sust to the least E3D to get the action of the prop. In my opinion i would stick to testoviron only and drop the sust but testo and sust is not bad. Just be careful of the spikes in plasma level and remember the point of a good cycle is to keep constant plasma levels. Reach the peak or saturation phase and keep it there consistant as long as possible. Good PCT and preventive ancillaries.

Missed the deca mg. That's another good suggestion. Up the deca to 400mg. Although, for a second cycle the entire mg's of this might be a bit high.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 02-29-2004 at 05:17 PM.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    if you don't want to up the deca to 400, then 300 would be fine.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Not a bad cycle. My critique would be to cut the deca one week short prior to last week of the sus and testoviron do a 1-11. Also make sure you do sust to the least E3D to get the action of the prop. In my opinion i would stick to testoviron only and drop the sust but testo and sust is not bad. Just be careful of the spikes in plasma level and remember the point of a good cycle is to keep constant plasma levels. Reach the peak or saturation phase and keep it there consistant as long as possible. Good PCT and preventive ancillaries.

Missed the deca mg. That's another good suggestion. Up the deca to 400mg. Although, for a second cycle the entire mg's of this might be a bit high.
    yes i thought 200mg was a bit too small compared to every one else,and i do inject sus every 3 days.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    750mg of test is alot for a second cycle.

JohnnyB

I agree, too much test for a #2 cycle. Whats the rush, your body is gonna get use to all that **** and you'll just have to up the dose down the road. I'm all about the baby steps.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah, I agree, I did mention I thought it be a bit high in mg for second cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    750mg of test is alot for a second cycle.

JohnnyB

Thread Information