Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Cycle-- Test E and EQ, and Winny?

Just started my cycle of Test E, and EQ this am. Test E 250 mg, and EQ 200 mg. Taking it every 3.5 days. Monday am, and Thursday evening. Have enough gear for I think 16 weeks. Also have a 20 cc jug of WV as well. Was wanting to take this as well. What are the pros and cons of including the WV with my Test and EQ, and when (if advised) should I start the WV?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamupjohn
    Just started my cycle of Test E, and EQ this am. Test E 250 mg, and EQ 200 mg. Taking it every 3.5 days. Monday am, and Thursday evening. Have enough gear for I think 16 weeks. Also have a 20 cc jug of WV as well. Was wanting to take this as well. What are the pros and cons of including the WV with my Test and EQ, and when (if advised) should I start the WV?
    winny can expediate hair loss and dry out your joints, but it will be a good hardening agent and also give some strength gains.

i would wait until you have at least 40ml of winny to incorporate it since it should be run for 6 weeks.

run it two weeks past your test and EQ and then you can immediately start post when you finish.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    whats yer stats, cycle history. wt. goals, etc.... looks kinda like my cycle

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    whats yer stats, cycle history. wt. goals, etc.... looks kinda like my cycle
    6'4" 245.. I would like to get to 260-265, (may be too high a goal?). My cycle history is what I would call experienced. I have done many test- deca cycle, and also wv.. i consider myself experienced for the most part. Educated as well in the area (due to this board).

I have a couple of jugs of Fina I cooked up, and eventually want to do some of that as well. I would probably run E with the Fina, although I'm not crazy about ED injections! I feel like at least with the WV, I can go EOD. Thoughts please CONSIST...

later

Thread Information