olympia81 is offline Junior Member

cycle advice please

ok i started my cycle at 203lbs and i am on my 8th week of 7 d-bols a day for 4 weeks and 500mg of test enanthate and 500mg of deca currently i am 253lbs the **** is awesome !!!!!!!!!! so my question is this i wanna really get ripped for summer so i have fina t3 and clen i was gonna start the fina on the 8th week drag the test and deca out to 10 stay on the fina till week 12 then take the clen and t3 till week 16 but should i drag the test and deca out to week 12 weeks and then start the fina on week 10.....also when i start the fina should i start cardio and dieting while i am still on the test and deca any help will be appreciated thanks bros!!!!!!

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    your test should be higher than the deca , but your already in week 8, so I dunno. hope you have your pct planned out.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    You put 50lbs on dbol , test and deca ??? I dont know about all that and if you did, then it has to be tons of water weight.

Anyways as for your questions if I understand it...cut the deca out once you start your cutting phase. Its hard to understand exactly what you are saying though bro. Try not using so many run on sentences or I should say ONE run on sentence.

sorry bro for the one long sentence....i am holding a lot of water but i put on a ton of muscle too........i figured out what i am gonna do just start the fina at week 8 .....thanks bros

M-JAY is offline New Member
    Do NOT run fina and deca together!! It is well known that this causes a high probability of progesterone induced gyno- which can only be controlled by bromocriptine and not nolva/adex.

Fina gains don't start to come until about week 4 for most. So here's my advice to you:

Finish your current cycle. Do a proper PCT (run clen /T3 if you like) and don't put any more hormones in your system for at least a period of however long your cycle was. Then do a distinct and seperate cutter- my recommendation would be fina/test prop or suspension/winstrol .

Don't waste the fina by running it for such a short period. You won't have time to capitalize on its effects.

DPERDE2 is offline New Member
    Just to state this isn't my first cycle, I have experience with different cycles but not with fina.

I plan on taking a fina cycle and i'm a little worried about negative effects.
    I did my fair share of research but I would like some advice please.
    I plan on taking fina with prop for a 10-12 week cycle. First problem is I was told you shouldn't take test longer than an 8 week period without stopping. Is this true? I was told that you need to stop and let your body reproduce its own test again. Anyway on to my cycle.

Weeks 1-8 Fina 100mgEOD
    Weeks 1-10 prop 100mg EOD or maybe 300mg a week because i'm trying to get cut.
    Clomid-Day 1 300mg days 2-11 100mgs days 12-22 50 mgs.

Does this sound like a good cycle? I know most people say to cut the mg in half ED but for me that's too much stabbing. I figured if I run the prop a few weeks after the fina, I wouldn't have any problems with fina dick. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DPERDE2
    Just to state this isn't my first cycle, I have experience with different cycles but not with fina.

I plan on taking fina with prop for a 10-12 week cycle. First problem is I was told you shouldn't take test longer than an 8 week period without stopping. Is this true? I was told that you need to stop and let your body reproduce its own test again. Anyway on to my cycle.

Weeks 1-8 Fina 100mgEOD

Does this sound like a good cycle? I know most people say to cut the mg in half ED but for me that's too much stabbing. I figured if I run the prop a few weeks after the fina, I wouldn't have any problems with fina dick. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    Bro - don't hijack the thread - start your own !

DPERDE2 is offline New Member
    How do you do that? Relax man i'm new to this. Just looking for some advice

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member

new

How do you do that? Relax man i'm new to this. Just looking for some advice
    go to the bottom where it says NEW THREAD and click

Weeks 1-8 Fina 100mgEOD

i wouldnt run fina any longer than 4 weeks or so very toxic also taking shots eod for 8 weeks u will feel like a pin cusions....just some advice goodluck

Thread Information