Thread: DNP Dosing

BrownBomber is offline Member

DNP Dosing

Im still confused as hell on this guys. If you can fill me in it would be much much appreciated.

The normal recommendation is to split your doses up as evenly as possible.

So if taking 400mgs per day one should take 200mgs at 8AM and 200mgs at 8PM. Then repeat this schedule for the length of your cycle.

HOWEVER......

Using DNP this way builds the dosage up in the body increasing everytime you take the a pill. Its half-life is 36 hrs. So 12hrs. after your first pill you should have 166.6666mgs of DNP in your body. (1/2 of 200mgs is 100 and a 3rd of that is 33.333mgs) At this time you will also consume the next 200mgs pill which will bring the total to 366.66666mgs of DNP, wait 12hrs. and 66mgs is then gone and 200mgs is added so now you have 500mgs in your body. Wait 12hrs and take another pill and 99.999mgs is gone bring the total to 600mgs of DNP in your body.........this keeps going up and up and up and up.

Whats up with this? Im I doing something wrong?

!!I need your help guys!!
    BB

I wont chug out numbers but you can think about it like this.

If you take Xmg total every 36 hours, the amount in you body will never go above double X. Beacuse the drug is halved every 36 hours, once the amount in your body is twice your dose for 36hours, as much is being removed each 36hours as you take in.

The same happens if you dose every 12 hours. Your levels will eventualy rise (after about 4 half lifes, or in other words, a week) to double your 36 doseage (or three doses at 12 hour intervals) and not pass that. The benifit of dosing every 12 hours is that your levels dont fluctuate as much.

So a person taking 200mg a day can expect a total body level of 600mg maximum.
    400mg a day will be at 1200mg maximum

anyway, so in your example keep chugging the numbers untill your body level is 1200, once that happens the amount you subtract because of the half life will equal the amount on the next dosage and therfore you get no net change.

this reminds me of a something that suprised me in highschool.

1 + 1/2 + 1/4 +1/8 +1/16.....on and on always doubling the demominator...is not infinity, even though there are an infinite number of terms in the sum. The sum is 2. This is exaclty what is happening in your problem. you start with a dose of 1 unit. after 36hours you have 1/2 unit left plus a new full unit. Then after another 36 hours your 1/2 unit becomes a 1/4, the whole becomes a half, and you get a new whole. So you can see that every 36 hours you add a new term to the sum i wrote above. 1 then 1/2 then 1/4 ect....but no matter how many terms you add, the sum never gets above 2.
    Wild but true.

you can prove it to yourself using a square peice of paper. Draw a line though the middle and you have 2 halves, draw a line though one halve and you get one half and 2 1/4's, do it again with a 1/4 anf you get 1/2 and 1/4 and 2 1/8ths, if you keep going youll never run out of paper and youll make the same sum as above except this sum it obviously one whole.

how was that for an answer 10 times too long.
    Last edited by BrokenBricks; 03-03-2004 at 03:44 PM.

BrokenBricks,

LOL, your a funny (but very smart) man. Thanks for the help. So if I wanted to take 400mgs per day. I would follow a scheme like this..

Day1 400mgs split in 1/2 taken at (200mgs)8am and (200mgs)8pm
    Day2 200mgs taken at 8pm
    Day3 200mgs taken at 8am
    Day4 400mgs split in 1/2 taken at (200mgs)8am and (200mgs)8pm
    repeat this for desired cycle length

Thanks
    BB

Well, i dont know why you want to take 400mg some days and 200 others, unless you want to take 300mg a day average.

So im confused about what you are trying to do.

You should dose based on others dose reports, which are all in terms of mg per day eaten. You shouldnt need to do any math, since total body DNP is never talked about when others describle their experiences.

Anyway, what are you doing? why the unsymetrical doses?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    If you want to run it at 400mg ed the way every one else runs it, yes it will build up. But people get the results they see at that dose because it builds up, its just a given.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks
    Well, i dont know why you want to take 400mg some days and 200 others, unless you want to take 300mg a day average.

So im confused about what you are trying to do.

You should dose based on others dose reports, which are all in terms of mg per day eaten. You shouldnt need to do any math, since total body DNP is never talked about when others describle their experiences.

Anyway, what are you doing? why the unsymetrical doses?

BB,

I want to take 400mgs of DNP per day, not 600mgs, but 400mgs. The reason I tok 200 some days is to avoid the build up to the point of 600mgs.

BUT NOW I FINALLY GET IT!!!!

I should only worry about mgs per day not the build up of DNP in the body.

Thanks bro I owe ya!
    BB

Thread Information