Ambros23 is offline Junior Member

Finaplix non-injectable???

hey ive read that u can take finaplix as an injectable or u can rub in on ur skin? what is the pros and cons of each of these methods? i would imagine the injectable is better but is there a big diff? if anyones familiar with these two methods let me know some pros and cons. thanks

M-JAY is offline New Member
    Very familiar.

In my noob days I did the ol' transdermal fina "rub." Its about 40% as effective as injecting, not to mention a royal pain in the ass......rubbing DMSO or PLO gel all over your body, wrapping it in cellophane, smelling like garlic, burning skin breaking out.

This method is quite outdated, as I'm sure most (xcept those who are afraid of needles, perhaps) inject. You are going to NEED to run test along with fina anyway, and u gotta inject that, so u might as well inject the fina too. Easy to convert, like baking a cake.

At my former home (gotfina.com) there was a long thread by a chemist who tried some transdermal experimentation........he basically started by saying how much more he knew than the rest of us veterans, etc.......but the thread ended by the guy basically saying, ok, you guys were right, I should've injected from the get-go.

Inject it or don't do it, that's my advice.

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    There are glues and binding agents contained in the fina pellets. Crushing them and using DMSO to deliver transdermally will invariably bring some of this into your body as well anything you had on your hands.

The fina kits that I have used in the past separated the fina from the glues and you then draw off the tren . The glue looks like some nasty gunk at the bottom of the vial. Use a sterile filter, and you have some good stuff. Go with the injectable.

Tygh great point that I neglected to bring up in my original post.
    Not to mention DMSO allows ANYTHING that comes in contact w that area of your skin to be absorbed....including germs, bacteria, viruses, you name it.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    i knew a guy that tried the dmso method in the past. he said when he went to the gym everyone looked at him funny because he smelled like s***

Yea, it gives of a "garlic" stench. makes ur breath smell that way too

ColdSore is offline Banned
    just use a needle and inject...it doesnt hurt, the first ones always tough to do, but after that youll look forward to them

Ambros23 is offline Junior Member
    i was gonna inject it anyways i was just wondering. thanks guys

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    Do the home brew method. It's fun and easy. Then you can take pride in every injection

Thread Information