BuffGuy is offline Associate Member

Drug Profile That Should Be Added

Ketotifen.

The drug profiles are invaluable to first-time users. Especially because then you can figure out brand names and the like so that you can actually make the purchase.

I dunno....Just a suggestion......maybe if someone has the time, they can put together a drug profile for Ketotifen.

Thanks.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    it's an anti -histamine used to upregulate the receptors that clenbuterol down regulates

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I've seen it discussed on the board a few times so you can stay on clen longer than 2 weeks.

I know what it is. I've done tons of research on it. I'm just saying that there should be another drug profile on it, because it took me hours to figure this stuff out.

Not only this, but I don't get the EXACT feel for the drug that I do with those that have good drug profiles. Just my two cents.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i think all the drug profiles on the front page should be redone, there's a lot of misleading information in there

Yep, like Sustanon being the best choice for newbies...I think that misleads a lot of people, and we see all the newbies saying they want to run Deca and Sustanon together.

But even so, the drug profiles are extremely helpful, because they give an overall picture of what the drug is, routes of administration, dosage, contra-indications, etc. Very useful.

Yep i agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i think all the drug profiles on the front page should be redone, there's a lot of misleading information in there

Sorry buff, didnt mean anything by it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    I know what it is. I've done tons of research on it. I'm just saying that there should be another drug profile on it, because it took me hours to figure this stuff out.

Not only this, but I don't get the EXACT feel for the drug that I do with those that have good drug profiles. Just my two cents.

Thread Information