bigfig is offline New Member

Question why did this happen

i was taking 400mg of deca - durobolin and 500 mg of sus for 6 weeks and i have only gained 5 pounds. this is my 3rd cycle and i have no idea why i am not getting as much weight as i thought. is it because something happened to my receptors can u please explain, or what could be happening. the deca and sus r both real and made by organon.

If you can look in the mirror and see that you look bigger then forget the scale. Otherwise your gear is bunk!

4plates is offline Banned
    im not sure what could have happened im on the same cycle as you and by the 4th week i gained 14 lbs.i also ran some dbol at 50 mg ed for those 4 wks.i stopped taking the dbol and my weight gain has been stopped since.i also ate like a horse,i wouldnt say i followed any strict diet,but im eating 2 or 3 times the normal amout of food im used to.
    hows your diet? it could be a big factor!
    eat like a horse and sleep like a bear is all i can suggest.

The Iron Game Guest
    You are either:

over training

under eating

using fake gear

not using high enough doses.

I would say #2 is more likely the problem

Im doing 400 deca and 500 sos and On a protein diet with low carbs yet Im taking in calories and cholest so my wieght went up 12lbs and Im on 4th week. I look in the mirror and I look pretty fucking big, bigger than what I weigh. Your gear has to be bunk. Maybe your not training enough?

Fast R
    Last edited by Fast Results; 09-12-2001 at 06:28 PM.

Thread Information