Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smokeing Bud

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member

Smokeing Bud

i know your not suppost to drink on a cyclke, witch is hard enough so i was wondering if i could still smoke some bud every now and then? or will that have a horrable effect aon my liver and kidneys? any help would be good thanks

inevitable is offline Member
    smokin bud is BEAT....

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    smoking better then drinking but smoking still bad.........that sentence sounds like something out of an indian movie.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    ^ big chief right

dont do either, but drinking is a lot worse, especially if you are running orals

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    When I was young I found it helped on days I really wasn't motivated. Now, I have mixed feelings....not done in 20+ years... and I think you will outgrow the hootch.

Better than alcohol, but psycologically addictive for sure. I find life challenging enough without a drug habit. Try to get hooked on snatch instead.

ultranyteg is offline Junior Member
    I would never smoke it! BUT

YOU CAN EAT IT! there are alot of receipes on how to cook bud. There are very few side effects if you eat and not smoke the stuff.

it can give you gyno, and a burnout headache..

the only way it causes gyno, is the side effect of lower your natural test count
    if your on AAS your natural test count doesn't mean ****

also, if your AAS you should be on some anti estrogen to being with

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultranyteg
    the only way it causes gyno, is the side effect of lower your natural test count
    if your on AAS your natural test count doesn't mean ****
    it will also aid in the conversion of your injected test to estrogen too. smoking weed is f-cking gay. its the most useless and stupid drug on this planet. makes you wanna just sit there and do nothing, and then eat. yeah that sounds like a real good time where do i sign up

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    it will also aid in the conversion of your injected test to estrogen too. smoking weed is f-cking gay. its the most useless and stupid drug on this planet. makes you wanna just sit there and do nothing, and then eat. yeah that sounds like a real good time where do i sign up
    ok buddy im callin you out becuase weed is not gay ...weed makes you mellow which is why so many hippies in the 60's smoked. it enlightens all your sense so everything is more enjoyable. plus its alot better than coke and heroin...heroind makes u sit there and be half asleep nodding...coke gets u high for 10 minutes and u feel like **** till u sniff another line...weed is the only drug i can condone because after u smoke u do get a little lazy but u can still get up and walk around with out feeling like a zombie.

I never said I liked it or used it or am using. personally I dont like

I'm a mushroom man all the way!!
    Nothing beats a purple glowing mushroom fresh from the "forest"

dude shroomz taste like ass...well the first cap usually aint bad with some water but they seem to get worse and wrose after every cap and stem...but if u wanna try a good drug try ecstasy...its very very bad for you but the name of it says it all...i swear i feel like a big shot hollywood actor when i take that stuff but i only tried it a few times in the past.

thats crazy stuff, I've seen brain scans of users

some guy had like 50% of his brain left, not sure how long he was using it. But i hear just after one pill you lose millions of brain cells that don't regenerate

too much damage for me, never gonna try that stuff

yeah thats why i only tried it a few times...it does eat away at your brain but seriouslly though if u can get it try it once...just make shure u got h2o and u aint in the club...and u need lots of weed.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    dude don't confuse pot with X, that is the brain scan you saw I am guessing. pot isn't in a pill form.

i think that guy soup is lost...

I saw a brain scan of a guy on X, not pot

pot is different, it comes back but very slow

dcrocks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    I agree with totally. Smoking weed is outtdated. I would rather be munching on some pretty girls snatch, than pulling bongs. It is a complete waste of time.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I love smoking bud then going and tearing up the weight room. Never gave me gyno.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    yah my bad must be too much of that pot, lol

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Everything in moderation!!!

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    ANybody notice how Arnold smokes bud in pumping iron? I know lots of lifters who enjoy it.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    gotta agree with groverman, moderation for all substances is key, thus i like staying on the low to mod level when it comes to stuff mention above...

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Hey, sometimes i have a 12 oz steak, some sweetpotato caserole, and a large salad sitting in front of me that i know i NEED, but im just not hungry. Smoke, puff pass and ill eat that right away. Helps with appetite, but dont let it get out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    Hey, sometimes i have a 12 oz steak, some sweetpotato caserole, and a large salad sitting in front of me that i know i NEED, but im just not hungry. Smoke, puff pass and ill eat that right away. Helps with appetite, but dont let it get out of hand.
    exactly... u just cant let it get out of hand like i did and become a burn out... smoking weed is fun but when you have to smoke a whole gram of that good bud to get you high you know you smoke entirely way to much weed... i use to get high off of 2 hits back in the day...now i smoke blunts to the face to get high

longhornDr is offline Member
    You would be better off drinking in moderation while on cycle than smoking weed, in the long run.

In the short run it really doesn't matter, assuming you are talking about small amounts of either and not going ass wild.

Weed induced gynecomastia is a classic medical boards question fyi.

are do not smoke because it screw with your immune system, and your immune system is already low when on steroids .......not worth getting sick for 2 weeks of your cycle.

plus i heard when u drink on a cycle u get drunk off of like 2 beers....im wondering if u get high alot quicker when on juice too...

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i just figured if your into body building you wanna look and feel good. if you wanna feel and look good why would you want to put crap like weed, coke, or any other drug into it? steroids are differant, if someone is stupid enought to abuse steroids then they are the same as a weed, or coke head.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    Well said..... exactly what i was thinking.

dumblucky is offline Member
    puff puff give , dont mess up the rotation
    I rather smoke bud than have a drink
    but then again they dont test for alcohol for jobs do they..

IMO alcohol is by far a worse drug than tweed

jbol is offline Senior Member
    must be nice to smoke bud...i havent in six months

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    I smoke weed once in a blue moon when old friends and I get together. Problem is I end up eating a half gallon of ice cream, zingers, milkshakes, and whatever, then wake up in the morning feeling sick, dehydrated, and sh!tting bricks. Lol, its still fun though.

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanimal
    I smoke weed once in a blue moon when old friends and I get together. Problem is I end up eating a half gallon of ice cream, zingers, milkshakes, and whatever, then wake up in the morning feeling sick, dehydrated, and sh!tting bricks. Lol, its still fun though.

i do the same but i can't smoke while "ON" cause my heart beats fast and smoking makes it feel like its going to explode.

bake is offline Junior Member

Say no to drugs!!!!

Anybody on juice should not use weed, coke, x, meth, shrooms, or anything else that causes a chemically induced high. In an effort to help out I am offering a disposal service of the above mentioned substances. Just PM for an address to send them to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bake

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    groverman said it best. weed is fine. you eat like a horse, and its you that chooss the food not the weed unless your week. its just the weak minded people that have to blame the drug for for **** like that. i smoke every day. when i cycle i get great gains and dont get sick. never gave me gyno, my test levels are normal. i havnt taken more than a week off in the weight room in a couple of years. weed doesnt effect motivation. weed is not bad at all. in the end its you who make the choices not the drug, the drug may influence you but you have to be stronger than that.

so tommy i say smoke away!

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bake
    Anybody on juice should not use weed, coke, x, meth, shrooms, or anything else that causes a chemically induced high. In an effort to help out I am offering a disposal service of the above mentioned substances. Just PM for an address to send them to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bake

good idea bake.......lmao at ur handle

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    groverman said it best. weed is fine. you eat like a horse, and its you that chooss the food not the weed unless your week. its just the weak minded people that have to blame the drug for for **** like that. i smoke every day. when i cycle i get great gains and dont get sick. never gave me gyno, my test levels are normal. i havnt taken more than a week off in the weight room in a couple of years. weed doesnt effect motivation. weed is not bad at all. in the end its you who make the choices not the drug, the drug may influence you but you have to be stronger than that.

so tommy i say smoke away!
    you are right bro...i used to smoke everyday and go to the gym it seemed to help me focus more...weed is not unmotivational..it seemed to motivate me

215 is offline Associate Member
    Smoking bomb is the **** i don't care what anyone has to say about it i love it and i love juice and i put the both together and i still see amazing results. It helps me eat more food on cycles and also helps me with the smooth sleeping problem.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    probably not the best thing in the world, but hey i still do it.... (once in a awhile) the only thing i think it would mess up would be cardio... but i suppose everyone now and then won;t have a huge influence on it.... just like everyone esle said moderation is the key... don;t go overboard and you'll save yourself a ton of money... plus i think by smoking every now and than less does the job then those who do it ED...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information