Thread: need pins?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

need pins?

****, did u know u can walk into ur local grocery store pharmacy and buy a box of 100 3cc 20g 1/2 inch pins for 14 dollars. and if u can somehow get a prescription they give them to u free. for all u texas residents i did this at heb. wish i would have know that before i did multiple injections with the same needle a while back.

decadbal is offline Banned
    o yea, u can get em cheap, and they are legally bound to not ask why your purchasing them....good stuff baby

jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    I tried to tell my fiance this and he didnt believe me. I always see boxes of them behind the counter at Walgreens. He decided to call and ask if they had them and the pharmacist asked him why he wanted them. Of course he hung up, panicked, then ordered them online. LOL
    " Who needs experience, when you have medical training"

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    Anyone know about Ohio? I'm getting low and I have quite a few more inject needed.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    20g pins ?? That's like somebody jamming a butterknife into you. Hopefully you have a nice bottle of bourbon handy while injecting with those.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbolsrn
    I tried to tell my fiance this and he didnt believe me. I always see boxes of them behind the counter at Walgreens. He decided to call and ask if they had them and the pharmacist asked him why he wanted them. Of course he hung up, panicked, then ordered them online. LOL
    The pharmacist probably asked because your fiance didnt ask for a specific size syringe .

Roy E. Munson is offline New Member

i do

I know about Ohio. Just last week i walked into a friggin' wal-mart and bought 15 23g 1" pinz. so yes it is legal in ohio.

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    Sweeeeeet, Walmart here I come, I am gonna get me some pins and some new clothes at the same time!!! lol

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Even in states where they are legal, sometimes you need to say why you need them. I always go to farm supply stores and say they're for my dogs. You know, B12 shots for the dogs. 23G, 1"... Perfect for the pups!

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    I buy them anywhere i guess the laws are different in canada. Are they illegal or
    what? "in usa" I use a 18 guage and it makes a very loud crack when it breaks
    skin owwww!!

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    In michigan, u can not buy the otc. Sucks but just plan ahead and they are as cheap if not cheaper on the web.... Fuller

ross3814 is offline Member
    i thought they were legal in NH and i went up to a NH wal mart (20miles away from mass) and they were like "yea right buddy."

omen78 is offline Member
    Not in MD either... they look at you like your crazy. Maybe it would help if I was all skinny and sick looking...

allblewup is offline New Member
    I live in nh and order mine online by the 100 box I'v never paid more than $25 thats including s/h

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

I had the chick at Wal-Mart order a box of 3ml syringes w/ 23ga 1 1/2" pins on Wednesday and I picked them up today. Plus she got some 20ga 1" pins for pulling from the vials. They cost $.25 ea w/ tax.

Stengun

bake is offline Junior Member
    Hey Sten,

Does Walmart stock 1 1/2" pins down your way? Never checked them up here. I have been thinking about taking a few in the ass here lately (whoa!) but haven't been able to find the longer pins local and I don't really feel like ordering just a few pins online. Little Arkie test for ya: Know where Possum Grape is? No, its not really close to Toad Suck!!

Later

Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy,

I had the chick at Wal-Mart order a box of 3ml syringes w/ 23ga 1 1/2" pins on Wednesday and I picked them up today. Plus she got some 20ga 1" pins for pulling from the vials. They cost $.25 ea w/ tax.

Stengun

Thread Information